Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Hum Dono Hai Alag Alag on Star One from 13th July..

Views: 2311  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-01-2009, 03:14 PM

Default Hum Dono Hai Alag Alag on Star One from 13th July..

Hemal Thakkar's Playtime Creations' youth oriented show on Star One, Hum Dono Hai Alag Alag will launch on 13th July at the 10 PM slot.

The story which stresses on the saying, 'Opposites attract' is a romantic comedy revolving around two brothers of contrasting types; one is dumb while the other is shrewd and good looking. Yash Pandit will play the brother who is dumb while Manish Raisinghania plays the relatively better one. Dimple Jhangiani plays the modern girl who falls for the dumb guy, while Harshada Khandeparkar of Neelanjana fame plays the not-so-cool girl who is cast opposite the handsome guy.

We called up Producer Hemal Thakkar, who confirmed the date and time slot and said, "I am excited about the show. It is an interesting genre; a romantic comedy with drama and all other ingredients".

Dimple Jhangiani who plays the modern girl Avantika is very much excited about the show. "I am glad that our show launches on 13th July at the 10 pm slot. This character is completely different from Kanya (Kuch Is Tara); she is a modern girl who falls for a non cool guy. I am very happy with the time slot too, and after working for Sony, I am now into Star, which is a brand".

Well, can we say, this is yet another chance for the 'Gen Next' to get hooked to a genre that they love watching!!

Tags
soap, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->