Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Akshay Kumar is the original khiladi – Priyanka Chopra

Views: 3689  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-10-2010, 02:22 PM
Award Winner

Default Akshay Kumar is the original khiladi – Priyanka Chopra

It is always difficult to impress the loyal viewers when you are taking it from an already popular predecessor who had hosted the earlier editions of a show. Priyanka Chopra, who hails Akshay Kumar for making COLORS’ 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' extremely popular and generating the loyal fan-following for the show, claims that she will not try to imitate Kumar but will give a different touch to the show ala Piggy Chops. Vivacious and hot, Chopra will also perform stunts handpicked by her, thus setting the stage for the male contestants. And she intends to distract them thus making the task not so easy for them.

Fearless Priyanka talks about her decision to take up the offer at a time when she wasn’t too keen on doing television and how she will be handling the 13 hunks.

What prompted you to take up a television show?

There is no hard and fast rule that an actor can do television only after his or her Bollywood career is over. I had never thought of doing TV. When I got a call from Colors for this show, I was skeptical of taking it up because I did not have time. But when they told me that it would require only 20 days from my schedule, I decided to take it up. I have seen both the seasons of Khatron Ke Khiladi and the American version, Fear Factor, as well

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-10-2010, 02:23 PM
Award Winner

What’s your biggest fear?

Fear is not a factor in my life but if I have to name it then I fear failure in any form. And yes spiders too, but that can be taken care of with a good pair of heels
Award Winner

Do you enjoy taking risks?

I like to do things that have not been done before by others. If you don’t do something different, you end up becoming a part of the crowd. I did Aitraaz in the initial stages of my career and was told by several people that I am risking my career by doing a negative role. When I acted in Fashion, I was told women-oriented films don't work. Eventually, all my risks paid off
Award Winner

How are you grooming yourself for the show?

My fitness consciousness is zero. But now I have started gymming regularly and working on my stamina. I am doing Don 2 and since Lara Dutta is in the movie too, I need to look good
Award Winner

Have you tried any kind of wild sports?

Yes. I have done water rafting and bungee jumping. These things are more of a mental exercise than physical. But as I have always been focused and determined, things get a lot easier for me.

Tags
khatron ke khiladi 3, priyanka chopra

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->