Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Divyanka’s Five film tour

Views: 1662  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-19-2011, 05:46 PM

Default Divyanka’s Five film tour

Sweet, soft spoken and talented Divyanka Tripathi talks about her favourite films and recommends that everyone should watch them once in their lives.

Lamhe
The film was so beautifully shot and Sridevi and Anil Kapoor I think gave superlative performances. The movie was like a portrait in motion. It was a cult classic and even today is regarded as a modern masterpiece. I feel it is possibly director Yash Chopraji's finest film. Sridevi was marvelous in her double-role as mother and daughter.

Old 03-19-2011, 05:47 PM

Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
Sanjay Leela Bhansali is an artist and a genius as he is super talented. Not only can he guide his actors in their performances but write moving stories, give heart touching music, gorgeous dance movements and what not? I am a huge fan as he is so brilliant and can dabble in variety of film making department. The film shows layers in love with the carefree Sameer, the confident but confused Nandini, and the mature Vanraj.

Sadma
Sridevi's autistic child-woman performance was out of this world. Kamal Hassan’s subdued and subtle performance highlighted many emotions. His famous climax scene still gives me goose bumps. Kamal Hassan and Sridevi were both outstanding in this film.

Eeshwar

I loved the film in totality. I saw the film as a teenager numerous times as I had the video tape at home so whenever I had some free time I would pop it in the VCR and watch it. Anil Kapoor was mind blowing as the mentally challenged person and the movie many classic moments.
Old 03-19-2011, 05:48 PM

My Fair Lady

Audrey Hepburn was lovely in the film and her transformation from a lower class girl to an upper class chit was spectacular. The story is about Eliza who has a ****ney accent and due to a bet takes speech lessons from professor Henry Higgins so that she can pass off as a proper lady. My Fair Lady is a musical based upon George Bernard Shaw's Pygmalion. It is a must see.

Tags
divyanka tripathi

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->