Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Winner Grand Finale of India's Got Talent Khoj 2 (Photos+Videos 2nd October' 2010)

Views: 42435  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-26-2010, 01:35 PM

Vishnu Elegate

OUT in Quarter-Finals
Old 09-26-2010, 01:36 PM

Sapna Pathak

OUT in Quarter-Finals
Old 09-26-2010, 01:40 PM

Bir Khalsa Group

OUT in Semi-Finals & Out in Wild-Card EntryS****: Sand animation
Who: Manas Kumar Group
Place: Puri, Odisha

The sand animation group consists of Manas Kumar Sahu and Bulu Mohanty (teacher), Suchitra Mahasweta and Monalisa Sahu (student) of Sudarshan Sand Art Institute, Puri, and Odisha (founded by renowned sand artist Sudarshan Patnaik).This is the first team in the world to create sand animation. "Sand animation is a new art form which we have performed abroad and for the first time in India on this show. This is a good platform to showcase our talent and promote our sand animation," Manas says.

He continues, "We have participated in cultural shows abroad in places like the US, Canada, Holland, Belgium etc. We have done sand sculptures of the Taj Mahal, Gandhiji, castles and awareness campaigns." So far on the show, the team has performed on topics like the food crisis, global warming and the 26/11 Mumbai attacks. "We always pick major social issues and try to solve it through our sand animation,"

Manas says. "We basically discuss our ideas with our family members, seniors and guru, Pattnaik before we implement them." The team has received appreciation from the judges and the public and have a fair chance at winning the title. Asked what they will do with the prize money if they should win, pat comes the reply: "Our dream it to open a sand art park at Puri. The park will have sand sculpture, paintings, photo gallery, classes, and shows." So who do they think is the team to beat to fulfill their dreams? "To be honest we have not thought about it. We have a unique talent so we only hope that people like our performances and vote for us."

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-26-2010, 01:45 PM

OUT in Quarter-Finals
S****: Singing
Who: Sayuj Jain
Place: Guwahati

13-year-old Sayuj had earlier performed at school functions before going for formal training. "My school teacher found out that I could sing very well and suggested I train in classical music. I have been learning music for the last four years but will give my first music exams only this year," he says.

Asked why he picked this show to showcase his talent when there are many other singing reality shows out there, Jain says: "I wanted to take part in a reality show where there are different talents other than singing." So who stands in his way of winning the title?"All the semi finalists are good but my toughest competition is the Shillong Chamber choir."
Old 09-26-2010, 01:49 PM

Vinod Thakur Dancer
Vinod Thakur performed a hip-hop dance in the second episode of India's Got Talent - Khoj 2.

OUT in Quarter-Finals & Out in Wild-Card Entry

Tags
2010, colors, india's got talent khoj 2, photos, reality shows, winners

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->