Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photos/Daily Episodes Videos/Star Cast/Story: Star Plus's Maryada

Views: 30947  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-22-2011, 01:36 PM

Priya all set to get hitched!
Maryada Lekin Kab Tak? is all set for Aditya and Priya’s big fat wedding. For Priya, it’s a dream wedding and she feels lucky to have found her husband in a wonderful man like Aditya who loves her unconditionally.

She also considers herself blessed to have such loving in-laws.

Amidst all the wedding preparations, we spoke Priya, who said, “I can’t wait for the big day. I want to thank God for giving me a second chance at life. It’s a dream wedding for me. I can’t wait to start a new life with Aditya, who loves me unconditionally & has stood by me at all times.”

An excited Priya also added that the haldi ceremony was coming up. “I know that Aditya has planned something special. A few days back I met my to-be father-in-law, who was very loving and gave me his blessings. I am lucky to have such loving people as my in-laws.”
Talking about her expectations she said, “There will be expectations as I will be the daughter-in-law of the Jhakar family which means a lot of responsibilities.” As for her wedding gift for Aditya she says, “I have a surprise planned, but I don’t want to ruin it for Aditya and the audience.”
The marriage ceremony will kick start in the coming week, but what will happen when Priya comes face to face with her molester Brahmanand who she realizes is actually her father-in-law? Make sure you tune-in to watch the drama unfold in Maryada ..Lekin Kab Tak every Monday to Friday at 11.30 pm only in STAR Plus.
Old 04-23-2011, 07:42 AM

Priya now sizzles in the Spinsters' Party in Maryada..

Priya will for the first time express love for Aditya in way of a sizzling performance in Star Plus' Maryada..

Star Plus' late night show Maryada – Lekin Kab Tak?, is gearing up for the wedding of Priya (Ridhi Dogra) and Aditya (Raqesh Vashisth). Last week saw the bachelors' party wherein Sayantani Ghosh's sensational performance brought out a cheer from all the men who were assembled.

It's now up to the ladies to host a Spinsters' party and have equal fun. We hear that the shoot for the same is happening today.

Our source states, "All the ladies are enjoying a gala time at the party when Aditya is brought in by Gaurav (Daksh Ajit Singh) and Jaggi. This is when Priya decides to perform for Aditya and express her love for him".

We hear that Ridhi will be dancing on the popular number 'Zara Zara Kiss Me' from the movie 'Race'.

When contacted Ridhi Dogra confirmed the news and said, "Yes, I am performing in the spinsters' party. I am on my way and will get briefed about it only after I reach my set".

The smooch scene between Aditya and Priya has already created a wave, and this sizzling performance coming from Priya will only heat up the atmosphere more..

We hear that the wedding of Priya and Aditya has been postponed by few days due to the X'mas and New Year holidays coming up. The wedding will now be shot in January 2011.

Guess audience will get their share of twists and turns before the marriage happens..
Old 04-23-2011, 07:43 AM

Brahmanand cancels Aditya-Priya wedding in Maryada..

The cat is out of the bag, and Brahmanand gets to know about Priya in Star Plus' late night show Maryada...

Star Plus' Maryada – Lekin Kab Tak? will hit a high point in tonight's episode where Brahmanand (Vishwajeet Pradhan) finally gets to know that Priya (Ridhi Dogra) is the same girl who is linked to his dark past. The man is very tense and does not know how to react.

Our source states, "However, Brahmanand is forced to take a decision, and he calls off Aditya (Raqesh Vashisth) and Priya's wedding. He states the reason to his family that he does not want Aditya to get married to a girl who has a bad past. This will further agitate Aditya, and will protest against this decision".

We hear that the father- son confrontation will be the next focus point in the show.

Meanwhile, Gaurav (Dakssh Ajit Singh) is pissed off with Vidya (Vindhya Tiwary) for telling her mother that they are still not into a husband-wife relationship. It is Vidya's turn now to pacify her husband and become friendly again.

There has been a buzz of late that Maryada is shifting to the afternoon slot of 2.30. However, our source rubbishes this news and says, "It is just that the channel is promoting our repeat telecast timings. We are not shifting the time slot of our show".

Catch the next set of high points in Star Plus' Maryada..
Old 04-23-2011, 07:43 AM

'I get inspired by positive approach' - Raqesh Vashisth

RaQesh Vashisth aka Aditya of Star Plus' Maryada takes up the witty Quick Grills this week....

The weirdest rumor you have heard about yourself: That I am a gay

Your favorite subject in school: English, Geography and Chemistry

Your least favorite subject in school: Hindi

If you had Rs 1000 now, you would spend it on: Right now I will buy sweets and distribute

Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon: Sonam Kapoor

You are always inspired by: Clear thinking and positive approach

Three styling tips that always work for you: White shirt, blue jeans and tanned shoes.

What do you do when you "have nothing decent to wear": Will make the cupboard messy and take whatever comes in hand first

What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed: I paint

If I come to your house now, what would you cook for me: An awesome cheese omlet.

What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you : Being nice to them

What brings a smile on your face instantly: A smiling face
Old 04-23-2011, 07:44 AM

Maryada to be shifted to 11 PM..

The Star Plus late night bold family show will air half an hour earlier, post the culmination of Kaali..

With the Star Plus late night show Kaali - Ek Agnipariksha going off air, its 11 pm slot will now be replaced by Maryada Lekin Kab Tak?, which currently airs at the 11.30 pm slot.

Producer Deeya Singh confirmed the same saying, "We will start airing Maryada at the new time slot from 21st March".

When questioned about the decent numbers (0.9 for 11.30 slot) her show starring Ridhi Dogra and RaQesh Vashisth has been throwing up, Deeya says, "I guess we have for the first time attempted to show what really goes on in a woman's mind. Even the most devoted wife at one time has wished to **** her husband. We are showing what stuff real women are made of. It has not been an easy journey but we stood our ground. The channel has fully supported us. They never asked for any changes in the script, but rather asked us to continue with our belief. Our hard work is paying off now and we have better ratings then three other shows on the same channel which are on more conventional slots."

Deeya further says "Although we have pushed the envelope as far as content goes, the target group remains regular female audience and we know they will tune in. Our confidence stems from the knowledge that women are very eager to find out what happens in other woman's lives".

Tags
maryada, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->