Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Exclusive Pics : Top 50 Hollywood Action Movies

Views: 29649  
Old 07-17-2010, 08:30 AM
Award Winner

The Hunt for Red October (1990): Directed by John McTiernan. Starring: Sean Connery, Alec Baldwin, Scott Glenn, Sam Neill, James Earl Jones, Tim Curry, Joss Ackland, Courtney B. Vance, Larry Ferguson, Stellan Skarsgård, Jeffrey Jones, Timothy Carhart, Fred Dalton Thompson, Daniel Davis, Sven-Ole Thorsen, Gates McFadden. Memorable Quote: "Once more, we play our dangerous game, a game of chess against our old adversary - The American Navy. For forty years, your fathers before you and your older brothers played this game and played it well. But today the game is different. We have the advantage." (Captain Ramius)
Old 07-17-2010, 08:31 AM
Award Winner

Die Hard (1988): Directed by John McTiernan. Starring: Bruce Willis, Alan Rickman, Bonnie Bedelia, Reginald VelJohnson, Alexander Godunov, Paul Gleason. Memorable Quote: "Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the ass." (John McClane)
Award Winner

Bloodsport (1988): Directed by Newt Arnold. Starring: Jean-Claude Van Damme, Donald Gibb, Bolo Yeung, Norman Burton, Forest Whitaker, and Leah Ayres. Memorable Quote: "You break my record, now I break you, like I break your friend." (Chong Li)
Award Winner

Lethal Weapon (1987): Directed by Richard Donner. Starring: Danny Glover, Mel Gibson, Gary Busey, Mitchell Ryan, Tom Atkins. Memorable Quote: "Well, what do you wanna hear, man? Do you wanna hear that sometimes I think about eatin' a bullet? Huh? Well, I do! I even got a special bullet for the occasion with a hollow point, look! Make sure it blows the back of my goddamned head out and do the job right! Every single day I wake up and I think of a reason not to do it! Every single day! You know why I don't do it? This is gonna make you laugh! You know why I don't do it? The job! Doin' the job! Now that's the reason!" (Martin Riggs)
Old 07-17-2010, 08:32 AM
Award Winner

Predator (1987): Directed by John McTiernan. Starring: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Carl Weathers, Elpidia Carrillo, Bill Duke, Jesse Ventura, Kevin Peter Hall. Memorable Quote: "When I was little, we found a man. He looked like - like, butchered. The old woman in the village crossed themselves... and whispered crazy things, strange things. "El Diablo cazador de hombres." Only in the hottest years this happens. And this year, it grows hot. We begin finding our men. We found them sometimes without their skins... and sometimes much, much worse. "El cazador trofeo de los hombres" means the demon who makes trophies of men." (Anna)

Tags
action, movies, pics

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum