Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos/Episodes: Star Plus's Pratigya

Views: 43507  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-23-2011, 10:16 AM

Love to bloom in Pratigya

With Pratigya and Krishna there is love blooming between someone else to in Star Plus serial Pratigya...

Star Plus's, Mann Ki Aawaz Pratigya will now see a track revolving around Pratigya's sister Aarush aka Avantika Hundal. We hear that the lawyer played by Piyush Sahdev who had entered before to fight Shaymji's case will now come back into the show; and tonight's episode will see lawyer meeting Aarushi somewhere on the road where he gives her a drop to her computer institute. It is kind of love at first sight for him and he express liking for her.
According to our source " Their will be a love track between Aarushi and the lawyer guy will openly talk to Aarushi's family about his proposal of marrying Aarushi. The family will be delighted to know this but Aarushi will not know how to react."

If source are to be believed then the marriage of Aarushi and lawyer will be shown in the near future. This is when lawyer will be introduced.

When contacted, Piyush Sahdev confirmed about his re-entry," Yes I am coming back to Pratigya in tonight's episode the track is very interesting you need to watch."

We tried contacting Aarushi aka Avantika Hundal and she confirmed the news about the love track but refused to divulge more detail.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:16 AM

Pooja Gor retaliates in Pratigya style

Pooja Gor stands by her character trait of Pratigya off screen too…

The 19 year, young girl Pooja Gor who has now become a household name through her strong and vigilant role of Pratigya through Star Plus well-liked show Mann Ki Aawaz Pratigya; today early morning had to stand by her character to fight back against some local eve teasers.

Behind every preacher follows a sound which says 'Charity begins at home'. But to do so even the preacher has to have the guts and confidence which our juvenile lady Pooja Gaur did portray early this morning.

Reciting the incident Pooja said, "It was early in the morning post my shoot when I was headed towards my house I just thought of having a quick vada pav bite from a nearby stall; and I was happily gathering some admiration and appreciation from the religious followers of the show."

"Amidst which some eve teasers standing at a distance of 10-15 steps started passing rude comments about my on screen chemistry with Krishna aka Aarhaan Behll and even approached me using slang like 'Item'; that just pissed me off so in a complete furious and hot head mood I moved towards them and warned them. But when they didn't stop remarking me with vulgar talks I just slapped one of the guys who was abusing me verbally", adds Pooja.

When asked how did the offender retaliate back she asserted, "In complete anger I did slap him but then after some seconds a frightful shiver did pass through my nerves but luckily he just walked off."

On inquiring the reaction of the onlookers present at the location she said, "As it was early in the morning there weren't much people around but after the scene some girls came up to me saying that these guys tease all the girls everyday but no one had the guts to fight against them. To which in a very humble tone I made them understand that if you follow my serial so religiously then why don't you understand the message it's trying to send across, fight for your rights?"

When asked about her final retrospect about the whole incident she smiling said, "I firstly would like to thank my producer Pearl Grey for help me sink in the character so much. Today I can proudly say I live my role and though it sounded like a self promotion of my serial Pratigya but it surely was for a good cause" and she signed off.

Hats off to Pooja Gor's bravery!
Old 04-23-2011, 10:17 AM

The Ultimate moment arrives for Krishna and Pratigya

This Friday’s episode of Star Plus’, Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya will be the much-awaited union between Krishna and Pratigya.

Star Plus', Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya, is slowly and steadily getting to that big moment, when viewers will see their loved pair of Krishna (Arhaan Behll) and Pratigya (Pooja Gor) getting closer.
Pratigya-Pic.jpg" alt="" align="right" width="300" height="243" vspace="4" hspace="4" />
This Friday's episode will see the happy union of the wedded couple amidst the festivity of Janmashtami.

According to our source, "From tonight, the Janmashtami sequence will be aired in Pratigya, the episodes as usual, will have the right mix of entertainment, fun, drama and of course romance. Pratigya will be seen singing and dancing on Avadh bhajan, where she glorifies her bhakti for Krishna. There will be some cute scenes, with which Krishna and Pratigya's closeness will be depicted. On the night of Janmashtami, the consummation between Krishna and Pratigya will happen on the terrace with the brightness of the night shinning on them. The soothing song form Parineeta, 'Hui Mein Parineeta' will be played."

When contacted, Pooja Gaur told us, "Yes, Janmashtami is going to bring the ultimate joy in Krishna and Pratigya's life. Viewers can look forward to some great chemistry and this is just what they have been waiting for."

It's now time for some exciting moments in Pratigya.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:19 AM

Ankit Gera dates onscreen mother in real life

Ankit Gera and Monika Singh of Star Plus serial Pratigya are seeing each other...

The news of many television celebrities getting hooked up with their on screen co-stars is not unheard news. The latest on the same is that Adarsh (Ankit Gera) and his on screen mother Nainaji (Monika Singh) of Star Plus Mann Ki Aawaz..Pratigya are in a relationship from past some months.

A Little Birdie informs us that, "Ankit Gera and Monika Singh have been seen spending quite good time post their shoot schedules. Even at the success party of the show and other public gatherings they have always been spotted together. Even though, Monika is quite elder in age when compared to Ankit they seem to share a good rapport off screen."

When contacted, Ankit Gera confirmed the news saying, "Yes we are seeing each other. But I don't wish to divulge any more information about my personal life because I don't want my parents to get to know of this through the media."

When contacted, Monika Singh also in a shy tone said, "Yes we are in a relationship. Though I'm elder to him in real life too I don't know what he liked in me. But I accepted his proposal after 3 months. He is a very sweet person and he loves me lot."

When asked her about their marriage plans she asserted, "Marriage is not on our chart at least for 2 years now. But yes my mother knows about it and she is quite happy and Ankit's parents also have no problems."

Guess this is the prime example of the saying 'Love is Blind'.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:23 AM

Yet another dramatic wave in Pratigya

Star Plus Pratigya to experience shocking and violent drama where once again Pratigya will stand against Sajjan Singh

With the current track of Star Plus' 'Pratigya', there is going to be another electrifying drama appearing in the coming episodes. The track is concentrating on Shakti's (Jaswant Manaria) re-marriage as Kesar(Kalpana Bora) is proved to be infertile for her lifetime. But now after planning Shakti's re-marriage, Kesar will be left as the second option for Shakti, therefore Pratigya (Pooja Gor) is going to stand against Sajjan Singh (Anupam Shyam) for Kesar's right.

A source says, "Not only Pratigya but also there is going to be a huge fight between two brothers due to difference in thoughts. The audience will get to see violent and shocking sequences in the coming few episodes. The scene will grow so wild that the two will try to **** each other, with gun and sickle in their hands."

Source further says, "Not only the fight will grow between the two brothers but Pratigya who stands by Kesar always will also go against everyone and once again will have a face to face clash with Sajjan Singh taking up the issue. The shoot for the sequence has taken place and is about to air within few days."

We contacted Pooja Gor and in a confirming tone she says, "Yes, this thrilling twist is soon going to come soon for the audience. Hope they appreciate."

In between 'Pratiyga' on Star Plus is still hosting its flag as No.1 show!

Tags
pratigya, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->