Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Videos/Photos/Star Cast/Story: Colors "Phulwa"

Views: 19300  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-18-2011, 04:38 PM

Nupur Alankaar replaces Reena Rani in Swastik Pictures' and COLORS' Phulwa...

Nupur Alankaar who was last seen in Zee TV's Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo will now replace Reena Rani in Swastik Pictures' and COLORS' Phulwa. Reena Rani has been essaying the role of Phulwa's mother in the show.

Our source says "The replacement is a production call as Reena has been unprofessional to the show. She never turns up for shoots on time and used to go out of the sets without even informing the production unit."

"Nupur has already started shooting and her entry will happen in tomorrow's episode", signs off the source.

We contacted Nupur who said, "Talks are on, but nothing is finalised yet."

Reena Rani was unavailable for comments.

With this show, Nupur Alankaar has now become a loyalist to Swastik Pictures as her last show; Agle Janam... was also of the same production house.
Old 05-02-2011, 04:48 AM

Default Veteran comedian Jagdeep to enter Phulwa

Yesteryear actor Jagdeep Jaffery enters Colors' Phulwa...

The master comedian of yester-years, Jagdeep popularly known as Soorma Bhopali is all set to make his full-fledged debut on the small screen with Colors and Swastik Pictures' Phulwa.

The veteran actor known for his superb comedy timing had years back appeared in a song and dance show of B.R. Chopra on television. And his stint in Phulwa will revive all the old memories as his character will have a comic element to it.

A little birdie tells us, "Jagdeepji has been casted by Producer and Creative Director Siddharth Tewary himself, and he will play the role of Budiya who is Shankar's (Angad Hasija) father. His will be an interesting long running role".

Tellybuzz contacted Jagdeepji, and the actor with all enthusiasm told us, "Yes, I will be entering Phulwa. I have been watching the show and like it. It offers something that today's films fail to offer. I am looking forward to the show".

Jagdeep's entry will be aired in the coming week.
Old 05-03-2011, 05:46 PM

Sadhna Singh enters Colors' Phulwa as Shankar's mother in law

After reported about the veteran Bollywood comedian, Jagdeep Jaffery, entering Colors and Siddharth Tewary's Phulwa, here we give our readers information about one more new entry in the show.

Sadhna Singh, who was seen as Heer's mother in Star Plus' Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil will enter in Phulwa as Shankar's (Angad Hasija) mother in law.

A source says "Shankar is already married and Sadhna Singh happens to be his mother in law from his first marriage. She stays with Shankar and is a dominating lady. Though not completely negative, she is the ruling lady of the house. Sadhna will start shooting for the show in a couple of days."

We contacted Sadhna, but she asked us to call later.

This is another introduction to Shankar's family and we also hear that as the story progresses, Shankar's wife will be introduced in the show.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:21 PM

Some more new entrants in Phulwa

As reported earlier apart from Sadhana Singh and Jagdeep Jaffery there will be many more new entrants in Phulwa. And all of them are part of Shankar’s family.

A source says, “Jagdeep Jaffery plays Shankar’s father and Sadhana is to play his mother on the show. His elder brother and sister-in-law too will be introduced on the show. They also have a daughter who is of Phulwa’s age. Wasna Ahmed will be back on the show as his sister. Casting for his brother and sister-in-law is still going on.”

Another source says, “Earlier we were to show Shankar as a married man who also has a son but now the story line has been changed. Hence, Sadhana who was to play his mother-in-law earlier will be playing his mother on the show.”

Angad Hasija aka Shankar said, “I do not know who all are going to be introduced in my family as I am not shooting today.”
Wasna says, "Yes, I will be back on the show."
Old 05-16-2011, 06:29 PM

Swastik Productions’ Phulwa on Colors has already seen a lot of new entries on the show but it seems that this is still not end of the list of new entrants. The latest actor who is said to be entering the show is Aalesha. She was last seen as Purva of Behenein.

A source says, “The actress has signed the show but she hasn’t started shooting yet. She is tipped to play Shankar’s ex-wife’s sister who wants to marry him.”

Angad aka Shankar said, “I have been shooting all alone so I have no idea about any new entry.”
Aalesha remained unavailable for comment.

Tags
phulwa

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->