Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Bharat RadhaKrishn Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Story, Future Story so far

Views: 33177  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-23-2021, 02:57 PM

After playing Shiva, Tarun Khanna set to play Hanuman in the same show

Television actor Tarun Khanna has become a household name for playing Shiva in a number of shows on TV. He has been playing the character for the last two-and-a-half years in RadhaKrishn. And now he is all geared up to play the role of Hanuman as well in this show. He has already started shooting for the role and he is happy to balance the two roles.
Quote:
“If it wouldn’t have been this production house then I wouldn’t have said yes to anyone else for the role of Hanuman. It is because of the way they write and put creativity behind their characters no one else does and that is why I immediately said yes when I was asked to play this character. They asked me to play the role because they thought I would do justice to the character. So now I have to juggle between two roles and sit for hours to get dressed up for both the characters,” shares Tarun.

The production house has done special arrangements for him when he plays the role of Hanuman.
Quote:
“I cannot move much because there is so much makeup on my face and get up also is different. There is a special chair for me where I can sit while breaks because I have a tail too now. I am on a smoothie diet and I can only drink while I am in the getup of Hanuman because of the prosthetics on my face. I have to do the dubbing post the shoot as due to the makeup, the dialogues cannot be heard properly,” shares Tarun.
It is a track which focusses on who is a bigger worshipper of Lord Shiva, Hanuman or Radha?

Apart from Shiva and Hanuman he has also played the character of Ravana in the show Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev. “Initially I had auditioned for the character of Shiva but I got selected for Ravana. I still think I could have given different shades to the character but then I got chances in the future to play different roles of Shiva only. I would now like to play a longer role of Parashurama about whom people don’t know much about” he signs off.

Tags
Krrip Kapur Suri, RadhaKrishn, RadhaKrishn All Episodes, RadhaKrishn All Leads, RadhaKrishn Download mp3, RadhaKrishn Future Story, RadhaKrishn IndiaForums, RadhaKrishn Latest News, RadhaKrishn Lockdown, RadhaKrishn New Star Cast, RadhaKrishn New Story, RadhaKrishn Songs, RadhaKrishn Songs MP3, RadhaKrishn Star Cast, RadhaKrishn TellyChakkar, RadhaKrishn Who played, star bharat, tv shows, Zalak Desai

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->