Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Plus TV Show - Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2 Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Story

Views: 69465  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-22-2020, 06:33 AM

Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2: Mohammad Nazim talks about his double role, turning negative and more

Mohammad Nazim gets talking about the love from fans, playing a double role in Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 and more.

Mohammad Nazim has taken to playing a double role in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2. While he played Ahem Modi in the first season, his character died in a car accident and now, we are seeing him as Jaagi Modi, the brother to Ahem and also, the husband to Gopi (Devoleena Bhattacharjee). The first few episodes have seen glimpses of him and well, it sure has been interesting to see him back on the screens with the show.

Talking about playing a double role, he went on to add how it is a privilege to play a double role in the show and when he was told about it, he was happy. He also added how his only thought was to have a good range to approach the two roles. He adds how for his wrestler look, he needed to be well-built and was asked to put on some weight for the role, thereby gaining nearly 5 kgs. He says how he has worked really hard on his body in real life and did not want a bodybuilder image for Ahem, however, he wanted it to be a desi look.

He also went on to say, “I am eager to shoot for the scenes when Ahem and Jaggi will come face to face. Though this will not happen very soon, I get goosebumps, by thinking of that one moment. So there are a lot of challenges to overcome and this is just the start.”

He also spoke about Jaggi turning negative on the show and says that there is no way that he is close to being the negative of the show while the character graphs will grow for everyone and hence, fans need to watch out. About the reaction to the show, he says it has been a welcome response and people are excited to see Ahem back while also giving huge compliments.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-16-2020, 01:40 AM

'Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2' To Witness The Entry of Krutika Desai

To keep the interest piqued and bring in new developments, the show will be witnessing a new entry soon.

After having a banger of a start to its new innings, Star Plus' sequel, Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 has only managed to clock decent numbers lately. Even though the show isn't underperforming in any way but the scale at which is made and the legacy it comes with, one would expect it to be an almost constant member of the rating charts every week.

And now in fact, it will be all the more difficult for the show to sustain those numbers as Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Mohammad Nazim and Rupal Patel are all set to exit and the reins of the show will be taken over by the new cast entirely. To keep the interest piqued and bring in new developments, the show will be witnessing a new entry soon.

Actor Krutika Desai will be entering the show where she will be playing the parallel lead in the show. Reports suggest that Desai will be playing the love interest of Anant (Harsh Nagar) in the show. With Gehna (Sneha Jain) and Anant's storyline only in the naescent stages right now, this development is sure to be extended and hopefully get the viewership it desires.
Desai is best known for her notable roles in shows like Baalveer Returns and Tenali Rama among others.
Old 12-25-2020, 11:50 AM

Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2's Akanksha Juneja is disturbed about her Instagram being hacked

Well, in the morning, she starts her regular routine of checking any important messages on Instagram. But to her utter discomfort, she was not able to log in to her Instagram and she tried to recover her password but in vain.

Actress Akanksha Juneja is currently playing the role of Kanak Desai in Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 and she is leaving no stone unturned to entertain the audience with her character and its shades.

Well, in the morning, she starts her regular routine of checking any important messages on Instagram. But to her utter discomfort, she was not able to log in to her Instagram and she tried to recover her password but in vain. Further on checking the Gmail account, she got to know that her email linked to the Instagram account was changed to some other email the day before at late night.

Further trying all measures she asked her PR team into the matter, who suggested her to first inform everyone about the hacking and then to use the Instagram support. So she first used some friend's account to tell everyone about this and also informed to entertain no messages from the account. Further, she tried to retrieve the account with Instagram support but it also proved of no help. Finally, she has decided to resort to reporting it to the cyber cell in the nearby Police station. In the end, she urges people to please take care of the emails you receive from Instagram support, use the two-factor authentication provided by Instagram.
Old 03-05-2021, 11:33 AM

Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2's Sneha Jain seeks inspiration from Kareena Kapoor, Big B

''Seeking inspiration from quintessential Bollywood actors like Amitabh Bachchan & Kareena Kapoor Khan helped me gain grit and composure for my upcoming scenes in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2,'' says Sneha Jain

Over the years, Star Plus’s popular TV show Saath Nibhaana Saathiya has been known to captivate the audience with its gripping storyline. On the return of its second season, the show continued to keep its viewers hooked as it made its way amongst the Top 10 shows in the industry. Gearing up for an upcoming unusual sequence in the show, lead actress Sneha Jain (Gehna) seeking inspiration from Bollywood’s most iconic actor Amitabh Bachchan who was seen essaying the character of a lawyer in the critically acclaimed & National Award Winning movie Pink which was released in 2016. Not forgetting the thrilling Bollywood film Aitraaz (which was released in 2004) that also stunned the audience with Kareena Kapoor Khan’s mesmerizing performance as a lawyer. These popular Bollywood characters set in perfect examples for Sneha as she looks forward to captivating the audience in the coming episodes.

On finding inspiration from ideal Bollywood actors like Amitabh Bachchan & Kareena Kapoor Khan for her upcoming transformation from Bahu and deciding to be a lawyer in SNS2,
Quote:
Sneha says “For an actor, an unusual change in script or role is said to be difficult as they demand maturity and composure at the same time. Though, when I received the brief about the upcoming sequence, I instantly knew whom I’d to look up to and that was none other than quintessential Bollywood actors like Amitabh Bachchan & Kareena Kapoor Khan as their roles in their respective movies Pink and Aitraaz were perfect examples for me to seek inspiration from. The similarities in all the three characters helped me gain a lot of confidence and composure. All I hope is that the audience gets touched and moved by this new journey in the show.”
In the show, during Anant’s (played by Harsh Nagar) court hearing, everyone is convinced that Anant will get a jail sentence but at the last moment, Gehna is called into the witness box for her statement. She has complete proof against the real culprit and Gehna flips the case completely and the judge announces Anant to be innocent in the case. Anant is let go from police custody with all accusations on him proven false. Post that Gehna tells Anant that she has a new ambition- she wants to become a lawyer to help innocents like Anant so that they never get wrongly punished.
Old 03-20-2021, 01:33 PM

Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 star Akanksha Juneja: Even TV shows are being watched on OTT now

Actress Akanksha Juneja who has currently seen in the TV show Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 talks about the boom in web series, and her take on that.

Actress Akanksha Juneja who has currently seen in the TV show Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2 talks about the boom in web series, and her take on that.

Akanksha says, "The OTT is in trend now. People have started shifting more of their focus to web series. The pandemic has also supported their market as people have time, were not able to go out, so Ott and Tv were the ultimate choices. But as well all know that OTT gives a wide variety and no time-bound choice, it worked more in their favour."

Further, she says, "Even TV shows are being watched on the OTT platforms now. As it has become flexible for them to watch there with no time boundation. It's a good thing as it's reaching more of the younger lost wh9o are more concentrated towards the web series.''

On being asked about what type of web show she would like to work on she says, ''I would like to experiment with as many roles as I can. But it also depends on the script too, what the story is all about. I have also shot for a web series, which will come out soon. I can't disclose much about the project. But it would be different from the former characters I have played on screen. I hope people like it."

Tags
cast of saath nibhana saathiya, cast of saathiya, gopi real name, kinjal modi, kinjal modi real name, rashi modi real name, saath nibhaana saathiya, Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 2, saath nibhaana saathiya cast, saath nibhana saathiya, Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2, Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2020, Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2021, Saath Nibhana Saathiya All Episodes, Saath Nibhana Saathiya All Seasons, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Best Episode, saath nibhana saathiya cast, saath nibhana saathiya cast name, saath nibhana saathiya cast real names, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Ending, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Future Story, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Last Episode, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Lockdown, saath nibhana saathiya meera real name, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Season 2, Saath Nibhana Saathiya Season 3, Saath Nibhana Saathiya What happend, saath nibhana sathiya cast, saathiya cast, sath nibhana sathiya cast, sathiya cast, star cast, star plus, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->