Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Videos/Photos/Star Cast/Story: Colors "Phulwa"

Views: 19285  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-17-2011, 09:58 AM

Default Angad Hasija gets back with Phulwa..

Angad Hasija gets back with Phulwa..

Angad Hasija of Bidaai fame will now play a challenging role in COLORS' Phulwa..

Angad Hasija who came became a household name with Rajan Shahi's Bidaai on Star Plus will soon make his comeback with Swastik Pictures' show on COLORS, Phulwa.

The actor who played to ease the schizophrenic in Bidaai will essay a grey shaded character here. He will enter as the lead of the show. He will be a Thakur having a very different get-up. In addition to him, Mita Vashisht will also be entering the show. She happens to be play yet another diverse role, that of a police inspector.

Our source states, "Both the actors have been confirmed, but they have not started shoot".

When contacted, Angad Hasija confirmed this piece of news, "Yes, I am entering Phulwa. Swastik Pictures always comes up with different shows, and I have a very challenging role to play. It is not like the typical daily soap, and this is what attracted me to take it up".

We tried contacting Mita, but she was unavailable.

Angad and Mita, we hear will start shoot in 2-3 days time, and their entries will happen within a week or so.

Let's wait for this particular track to open up..
Old 04-17-2011, 09:58 AM

Chunni gets trapped in place of Phulwa!

COLORS' Phulwa has an interesting high point coming wherein Chunni gets trapped in place of Phulwa..

COLORS and Swastik Pictures' Phulwa is headed for some drama with the aggressive Shankar (Angad Hasija) all set to **** the little girl Phulwa (Jannat Zubair Rahmani).

Amidst the Holi celebrations, Phulwa along with her friend Chunni (Aarya) has gone to the nearby well to throw a 'sikka' into it and pray for the happiness of her sister and brother-in-law. The Chote Thakur notices Phulwa covered in a red chunri and conveys it to Shankar that he has to **** the girl with the chunri on.

Our source states, "Shankar will not be able to slay Phulwa when he notices that she is a little girl. He drops the gun right there, and goes away. The Chote Thakur is frustrated with the turn of events, and takes it upon himself to end Phulwa's life. But by the time, he reaches the well Phulwa is not there, and it is only Chunni standing there. Unfortunately, she is wearing the red chunri now and the Thakur mistaking her to be Phulwa, picks her up and drops her into the well".

We hear that there wil be some chaotic hospital scenes shown as Chunni's condition will deteriorate. It is said that the girl might be in coma for a while.

The Police officials suspect this to be a dacoit's plan and they appoint a Senior Superintendent of Police to investigate this case, and also to keep an eye on the village.

Mita Vashisht the talented actor has bagged the role of the Police officer. She is scheduled to start shoot from tomorrow. However, the actress as of now is busy with a Hollywood project and is out of Mumbai.

Our source informs us that if Mita continues to have date problems, the channel and production house might be forced to opt for a replacement.

When contacted, Mita Vashisht told us, "I am outside Mumbai, and I am not allowed to speak about Phulwa".

How will Phulwa tackle this new problem?

Only time will tell...
Old 04-17-2011, 09:59 AM

Shweta Kawatra to enter Phulwa..

It will be Shweta Khwatra who will essay the role of the honest SSP in COLORS' Phulwa..

The pretty Shweta Kawatra will now be seen essaying the role of a strict and honest police official in COLORS and Swastik Pictures' Phulwa.

TellyBuzz had already reported that Mita Vashisht who was to play the role of the SSP had few date problems as she was busy shooting for a Hollywood project in Jaipur. The channel and production house have now gone in for a replacement, and the actress roped in is Shweta Khwatra who was last seen in SAB TV's Sonu Sweety.

Shweta will essay the role of SSP Amruta Tiwari who has been appointed to investigate the case of Chunni (Aarya) in the village. The SSP will get full support from the little girl Phulwa (Jannat Zubair Rahmani) in solving the case.

When contacted, Shweta confirmed the news to TellyBuzz saying, "This was a challenging role that came to me and I decided to take it up. It is a cameo of 12-15 episodes. I play the honest and no-nonsense SSP who will investigate the case of the girl who fell into the well".

Shweta has started shooting from today, and her entry is expected in a day or two.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:59 AM

Veer, Phulwa and Anandi fight for Jhanvi's rights in Laado..

Will the efforts taken by Veer, Phulwa and Anandi change Ammaji's mind in Na Aana Is Desh Laado?

COLORS' Na Aana Is Desh Laado saw the major twist of Amba's (Shikha Singh) death and the revelation of Jhanvi (Vaishnavi Dhanraj) being the twin sister of Dia (Simran Kaur).

The next problem for Jhanvi is that Ammaji (Meghna Malik) refuses to accept her into the household.. Jhanvi takes it upon herself to fight for her rights, and starts living outside Ammaji's house as a protest.

Our source states, "Jhanvi is helped by few people in her protest. As soon as Jhanvi declares that she will not budge out of the place, Ammaji's goons will try to throw her baggage out of the premise. This is when Veer (Nandish Sandhu) of Uttaran will come to her rescue. Veer will fight the goons and give Ammaji a piece of advice. He requests her to accept her grand daughter".

"It is then the turn of the little girl Phulwa (Jannat Zubair Rahmani) to help Jhanvi. When she sees Jhanvi sitting in front of the house, Phulwa is shocked. She waits for Ammaji to come out and requests her to take her into the house. Phulwa and her young brigade will also tease Ammaji and Jogi for their deeds", adds our source.

Our source adds on, "Ammaji is invited to attend a minister's meeting and is invited on stage. Amma speaks about how women are rising and how she feels proud to be a woman. In the same stage, Ammaji has to offer an award to Anandi (Pratyusha Banerjee) of Balika Vadhu for her achievements being a woman. This is when Anandi utilizes the occasion and questions Ammaji as to why she is refusing to accept Jhanvi as her own blood when she talks so highly about women".

Will the questions raised by Veer, Phulwa and Anandi change Ammaji's decision? Will Jhanvi get her rightful place?

Tune in to see Na Aana Is Desh Laado to get your answers…
Old 04-17-2011, 10:00 AM

'It's my dream to act with Sushmita Sen' - Angad Hasija

Angad Hasija aka Shankar of COLORS' Phulwa takes up the random Quick Grills this week...

The last thing you bought : A T-shirt

Your must-have pieces for summer: Sunscreen, Lime-water and glares

Whom do you want to meet right now? Sushmita Sen

Your favourite magazine: Gr8

Three styling tips that always worked for you: Black shirt and blue jeans, shorts and T-shirts and sneakers.

Your favourite sweet: Gulab Jamun

What makes you sad: Shaving my body

What brings a smile on your face instantly: Ice Creams and Sweets

What is the one thing that you hated to do on screen, but you had to do it: Fixing mikes during shoots. They are really irritating but it is unavoidable.

An advice that you give but lazy to follow: I say to people that it is good to do Pooja early in the morning as it gives positive energy. But I never did it.

A headline about you that you liked: There was an article while I was doing Bidaai where the headline read something like 'Tonned Angad'. I like to see myself being called a superstar.

A film you saw recently that made you cry: We Are Family

Your favourite film dialogue: Kitani shiddat se tumhe pane ki koshish ki hain, ki har zarre ne tumse milane ki saazish ki hain.

A product that you would like to endorse: Vest or any garment.

A dream: To act with Sushmita Sen.

Tags
phulwa

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->