Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Exclusive Pics : Top 50 Hollywood Action Movies

Views: 29658  
Old 07-17-2010, 08:26 AM
Award Winner

The Road Warrior (2000): Directed by George Miller. Starring: Mel Gibson, Michael Preston, Bruce Spence, Vernon Wells, Kjell Nilsson, Virginia Hey, Emil Minty. Memorable Quote: "What is it with you, huh? What are you looking for? C'mon, Max, everybody's looking for something. You're happy out there, are you? Eh? Wandering? One day blurring into another? You're a scavenger, Max. You're a maggot. Did you know that? You're living off the corpse of the old world. Tell me your story, Max. C'mon. Tell me your story. What burned you out, huh? **** one man too many? See too many people die? Lose some family?" (Pappagallo)
Award Winner

The Matrix (1999): Directed by Wachowski brothers. Starring: Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Carrie-Anne Moss, Hugo Weaving, Joe Pantoliano. Memorable Quote: "I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you." (Neo)
Award Winner

Saving Private Ryan (1998): Directed by Steven Spielberg. Starring: Tom Hanks, Edward Burns, Matt Damon, Tom Sizemore, Jeremy Davies, Barry Pepper, Giovanni Ribisi, Vin Diesel, Adam Goldberg. Memorable Quote: "You want to leave? You want to go off and fight the war? All right. All right. I won't stop you. I'll even put in the paperwork. I just know that every man I **** the farther away from home I feel." (Captain Miller)
Old 07-17-2010, 08:27 AM
Award Winner

Question

Blade (1998): Directed by Stephen Norrington. Starring: Wesley Snipes, Stephen Dorff, Kris Kristofferson, N'Bushe Wright, Donal Logue, Sanaa Lathan. Memorable Quote: "You better wake up. The world you live in is just a sugar-coated topping! There is another world beneath it - the real world. And if you wanna survive it, you better learn to *pull the trigger!*" (Blade)
Old 07-17-2010, 08:27 AM
Award Winner

Con Air (1997): Directed by Simon West. Starring: Nicolas Cage, John Cusack, John Malkovich, Ving Rhames, Mykelti Williamson, Nick Chinlund, Monica Potter, Steve Buscemi. Memorable Quote: "They somehow managed to get every creep and freak in the universe onto this one plane. And then somehow managed to let them take it over. And then somehow managed to stick us right smack in the middle." (Cameron Poe)

Tags
action, movies, pics

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum