Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Photos/Videos Grand Finale/Winner: 7th & 8th March 2011: Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4

Views: 89712  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-08-2010, 03:58 PM

Old 12-08-2010, 03:59 PM

Old 12-09-2010, 04:23 PM

CLICK HERE TOP 10 TV Shows/Daily soaps of the year 2010 (Full Details)

It took two years for the channel to convince Madhuri Dixit Nene to take up Jhalak Dikhla Jaa on Sony TV...Read to know how Madhuri got convinced..

The whole nation is waiting for the most gorgeous and versatile actress of Bollywood industry, Madhuri Dixit Nene to show us her 'magic' yet again!! Though she is not yet ready to sizzle on the big screen, she will soon be seen gracing the platform of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa as judge!!

Now you must be wondering how come the Bollywood Diva accepted to judge the TV show. Well, in the press conference held recently, Madhuri took time to answer this question. "I was not convinced to do the show earlier when the channel approached me for the first time. The channel has been chasing me for the show for almost two years now, but this time when I came to know that the channel is doing the show really on a big scale with very well known personalities and judges, I got convinced to be part of the extravaganza".
Quote:
"Another reason that enticed me to take up this offer was when the channel took me to LA (Los Angeles) to see the actual version of the dance reality show of which Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa is a replica. I had never watched Jhalak or the oroginal version of it; I got impressed with the format of the show. And as you all know, dance is something which is very much close to my heart. I have taken up the offer now and am back to my audience," adds Madhuri.
Madhuri will be accompanying Remo Dsouza and Malaika Arora Khan on the judging panel. Don't forget to see your darling Madhuri back on action with Jhalak Dikhla Jaa!
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-12-2010, 04:10 PM

Kavita Kaushik aka Chandramukhi Chautala of SAB TV's F.I.R feels overwhelmed to share the stage with Dharmendra on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa..

Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 4 see its premiere episode on 12th December followed by the first episode on 13th December. TellyBuzz was the first to report about the big celebrity list to grace the inaugural episode of Jhalak. We had given the list of Celebrities who will be introducing the 12 contestants of this Season.

We now hear that Kavita Kaushik aka Chandramukhi Chautala of SAB TV's FIR wil join hands with the Living Legend Dharmendra to introduce the boxer, Akhil Kumar. The shoot for the same took place on 1st December and they both had a gala time together.

"Though Dharmendra was not comfortable dancing on the floor, he honestly tried to put in his steps, portraying his style of dancing. Kavita had come to promote her show, F.I.R; she was in her get-up and they both danced on Dharmendra's one of the popular numbers 'Rafta rafta Dekho Ankh Meri Ladi Hai',"adds our source.

We contacted Kavita Kaushik aka Chandramukhil Chautala to know her experience with the Legend. "It was very much exciting to share the stage with Dharmendra. But more than me, my mom was excited about this, as she used to be a big fan of him in her younger days".

It can be said that the countdown begins for Jhalak Dikhla Jaa!

Read more: Photos/Videos First Episode: Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 (12th & 13th December'2010) - Wiki Newforum
Old 12-17-2010, 10:48 AM

Photos/Videos First Episode: Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 (12th & 13th December'2010)

The inaugural episode of Jhalak will have popular names of small screen introducing the present season contestants..

Full Participants Jodes, Photos, Videos CLICK HERE

Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, we hear will have a huge inaugural episode with contestants from the past seasons of the show introducing the present season's contestants.

An insider from the industry informs TellyBuzz, "Each and every contestant of the show will be introduced by popular faces on screen, and this element will make for an interesting watch".

We also hear that the celebrities introducing the contestants will sizzle on the dance stage and decisions on this is being taken at the moment.

The first few names we hear are Parul Chauhan (of fame Bidaai) and Kinshuk Mahajan aka Viren of Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Mein. Being one of the favorite couples on screen, they are tipped to introduce Ankita Lokhande (of fame Pavitra Rishta ) and Sushant Rajput aka Manav of Pavitra Rishta respectively. Parul Chauhan and Kinshuk have rehearsed on the lovely track Piloo.. from the movie Once upon a time in Mumbai.

The shoot for the introductory part of the show is going to held on 1st December.

We contacted Parul Chauhan who confirmed the Buzz, "Yes, being an ex-Jhalak contestant I have been chosen to introduce one of the participants of Jhalak this season, but I can't divulge the name. It would be unfair on my part."

Kinshuk Mahajan too confirmed the news of doing an introductory part for Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.

Keep watching the same for more on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa!

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa is back with season 4.The show, which gave new heights to the career of Prachi Desai and Mona Singh, is back with new contestants and with new judges. Bollywood’s original dancing diva, Madhuri Dixit-Nene is making her judging debut with this show. In all, there are total 12 celebrity contestants who will display their dancing talents. We get you acquainted with them.

Tags
2010, eliminations, jhalak dikhhla jaa 4, photos, reality shows, sony, winners

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->