Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Plus Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Views: 24195  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-05-2020, 05:31 AM

Kunal Thakur Quits 'Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2' Feeling Unsafe Under Current Circumstances

Thakur said, “The makers had planned a leap and we were chosen to add a fresh angle to the show, but then, the lockdown happened. Now, they are again planning to introduce many changes and twists. While I have no issues creatively, I don’t feel safe shooting under the current circumstances.”

Courtesy : Eastern Eye

The resumption of shoots has indeed led to an array of debates too where some people continue to stress on how they don't agree with resuming work right now where the scare of contracting the disease is probably at its max and cases are only rising four times with every passing day. On the other hand, the practical side dictates how resuming work is indeed the only way that people can earn money to feed their households, especially when it comes to the technicians and crew of a shoot. Nevertheless, a major chunk of shows has resumed work but there have also been multiple news about how several actors are not continuing to be a part of the show anymore owing to COVID-19 scare.

And on that note, actor Kunal Thakur, who made his TV debut with Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 is all set to quit the show.

In an interview with Bombay Times, Thakur said, “The makers had planned a leap and we were chosen to add a fresh angle to the show, but then, the lockdown happened. Now, they are again planning to introduce many changes and twists. While I have no issues creatively, I don’t feel safe shooting under the current circumstances.”

He adds, “I recently underwent a wisdom tooth surgery and was on medication. My immunity has dipped due to this. Also, the monsoon season has started and it’s not feasible for me to commute from my residence in Madh Island to Andheri. My area is a containment zone and I don’t have a driver who will take me to work everyday. I am very new to the industry and I feel that I am not equipped to combat such a crisis while I am shooting. I would like to stay at home till the scare settles.”
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-07-2020, 01:23 PM

Karan Patel starts Shooting for Kasautii Zindagii Kay; Pics Inside!

Actor Karan Patel has begun shooting for Star Plus popular show Kasautii Zindagii Kay. Karan will be seen as Mr.Bajaj in the show. Have a look at the pictures from the sets.

Ever since the entertainment industry has resumed their shoots, the makers are coming up with various twists and turns to keep their fans entertained. The fresh episodes of the famous Television shows will be telecast on air. Several shows will undergo some major changes post lockdown including Star Plus famous show Kasautii Zindagii Kay.

The show starring Erica Fernandes and Parth Samthaan in the lead roles will see a major change. Karan Patel will be seen portraying the role of Mr. Bajaj and ever since the news came out, the fans have been excited to see Karan in this new avtaar. Yesterday, we brought you an exclusive picture of the Actor from the sets.

Karan Patel has already started shooting for the show and it will be interesting to see him stepping into the shoes of Karan Singh Grover as Mr. Bajaj. Have a look at the pictures from the sets!
Old 07-09-2020, 10:52 AM

Ankita Bhargava opens up on Karan Patel's look in Kasautii Zindagii Kay; says, 'I'm liking him in Mr. Bajaj's look'

Ankita Bhargava got in a conversation with a leading portal where she mentioned that she is liking Karan Patel's look as Mr. Bajaj in Star Plus show Kasautii Zindagii Kay.

Star Plus popular show Kasautii Zindagii Kay will soon witness a major change as Actor Karan Patel will be seen portraying the look of Mr. Bajaj in the show. Karan has started started shooting for the show and the fans are loving him in this new look. In a conversation with a leading portal, Ankita Bhargava opened up on Karan's look where she mentioned that she is liking him as Mr. Bajaj.

Speaking to Spotboye.com, Ankita stated that he is looking smashing and he looks very nice when he is well-suited and booted. She mentioned that Karan himself is a suit fan, so he is more than happy to get into that avtaar. "He is looking the part very well- it's neat and the cuts are very clean so I am liking him in Mr.Bajaj's look," Ankita added.

Ankita also revealed it to the portal that they had apprehensions about him greying his hair as that is not something that an Actor would easily want to do. However, she added that the offer was of Mr. Bajaj who is an iconic character, so it was a great opportunity. Speaking about greying his hair, she said that they didn't want to put on the whitner to look old and both of them felt that it can be done stylishly. She further added that they were researching online on various looks and he found some amazing references which was a mix of bronze, Platinum and Grey, it looked mature yet stylish. Recently, Karan had also revealed that along with this, he was also approached for Naagin 5.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:14 AM

After shooting from home, Aamna Shariff back on the sets of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2!

According to the latest report, Aamna Shariff aka Komolika is finally back on the set of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2. After shooting from home, the actress is back on the sets and is shooting the scenes for the upcoming episode.

Star Plus Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2 is getting back on track. Parth Samthaan who plays the role of Anurag in Star Plus,' Kasautii Zindagii Kay confirmed it to his fans that he has been tested negative for coronavirus. Recently, it was also reported that Erica Fernandes who has been shooting from home for quite some time now is finally back on the sets.

Now, according to the latest report, Aamna Shariff aka Komolika is also finally back on set. After shooting from home, the actress is back on the sets and is shooting the scenes for the upcoming episode. After Aamna's staff was tested positive, the actress started shooting from home for safety reasons.

We also hear that the Actress is shooting alone today. She is shooting her solo scenes with the team. Are you guys excited for the upcoming episodes of Kasautii Zindagii Kay? Do let us know your views on the same in the comments section below.
Old 08-18-2020, 11:06 AM

Default Erica Fernandes Confirms Not Quitting 'Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2'

There may not be much confirmation about Samthaan yet but the fans of the show and Fernandes can relax as the actor has confirmed that she is not quitting the show and is currently very much a part of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2.

Courtesy : DNA

India News around Star Plus' Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 seems to be a constant these days, where it all started with the unfortunate news about actor Parth Samthaan being diagnosed with COVID-19 followed by a series of other things that came in. And now, for the past few days, there have been more rumors which seem to be gaining momentum even more. After recovering and joining the shoot of Kasautii, there is a strong buzz that Samthaan will be quitting the show. The actor is said to be willing to focus on films and digital shows from now on and hence has decided to exit from Kasautii.

It is also being said that producer Ekta Kapoor is keen to have Samthaan continue in the show while the channel is fine with him leaving.

Nevertheless, while his future with the show hangs in the balance, there were other rumors about how leading lady Erica Fernandes aka Prerna will also be quitting the show. This also came as a shock to the fans and everybody started wondering if it's true. Well, there may not be much confirmation about Samthaan yet but the fans of the show and Fernandes can relax as the actor has confirmed with Bombay Times that she is not quitting the show and is currently very much a part of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2.

Tags
Kasauti Zindagi Kay, Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 2021, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 All Episodes, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 All Seasons, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 All Star Cast, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Forum, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Forums, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Future Story, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 IndiaForums, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Latest News, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 News, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Star Cast, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Story, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Tellychakkar, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Times of India, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Written update, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Written update in ENGLISH, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Yesterday Episode, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Yesyerday Video, Kasautii Zindagii Kay Season 2, star cast, star plus, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->