Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2021 Indian Idol 12 Latest Updates, Winner, Contestants, Participants, Spoiler, Eliminations

Views: 24643  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.25 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-08-2021, 12:21 PM

Indian Idol 12's Pawandeep tests positive for COVID-19; other contestants also undergo the test

Indian Idol 12's popular contestant Pawandeep Rajan will be performing through a video call for legends Kalyan ji- Anand ji's special week. The contestant has tested positive for COVID-19 after he showed mild symptoms. As a precautionary measure, he has been quarantined and will perform this week virtually.
A source informed ETimes TV that other contestants have also undergone the test. "Though none of the contestants are showing any symptoms, they too have undergone the test as a precautionary measure and to keep a safe environment on the set and break the chain."

Speaking about Pawandeep, the source further added, "After he showed a few symptoms, he was immediately quarantined and underwent the COVID test, which turned out to be positive. This week, he will give his performance through a video call."
Here's a glimpse of Pawandeep performing through a video call:
Prior to Pawandeep, Indian Idol's host Aditya Narayan also tested positive and is under isolation. Actor-host Rithvik Dhanjani is filling in the space until Aditya recovers.

Dance Deewane 3, Anupamaa and a few other shows have also been affected by the second wave of the coronavirus.

On the other hand, production houses have decided to obey the weekend lockdown rule imposed by the government. They will only shoot five days a week with restricted man power and a few changes in order to curb the situation.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-11-2021, 03:55 PM

Indian Idol 12: Anandji Dances to Idol Sawai's and Sayali's Mesmerising Performance

Singing reality show Indian Idol 12 is stepping towards its finale and tonight's episode will welcome music director Anandji. He will be seen enjoying on the sets and tapping his feet on contestant's performances. Check photos here.

Anandji from the Kalyanji–Anandji due will grace the sets of Indian Idol 12 on Sunday night.

Image credit: Instagram Anandji meets Indian Idol 12 contestants and judges

The show is judged by Neha Kakkar, Himesh Reshammiya and Vishal Dadlani and on Sunday night Anandji will join them too.

Image credit: InstagramAnandji hails melodious performances by Indian Idol 12 contestants Sayli Kamble

Anandji will appreciate performances and laud performances by the contestants.

Image credit: InstagramAnandji graces the sets of Indian Idol 12

The show welcomes special guests almost every week. After legendary actor Rekha, music composer AR Rahman and singer Dhvani Bhanushali, Anandji will grace the sets now.

Image credit: InstagramIndian Idol Season 12: Anand Ji Renames Indian Idol contestant Sayali as ‘Sayali Kishore’!

Anandji will be seen appreciating contestants' performances on the show.

Image credit: InstagramAnandji tapping feet on Sawai's performance

Sawai's performance on the song 'Ramchandra Keh Gaye Siya Se' had music composer Anandji dancing.

Image credit: InstagramIndian Idol 12: Sawai Bhatt Outstanding performance in Kalyanji AnandJi Special Episode

Anandji will be seen appreciating contestants Sawai Bhatt performances on the show.

Image credit: InstagramIndian Idol 12: Danish or Ashish Kulkarni Duet performance

Anand ji will appreciate Danish or Ashish Kulkarni Duet performance

Image credit: InstagramCatch Anandji on Indian Idol 12 tonight

It will be a fun episode with Anandji enjoying on the sets of Indian Idol 12.

Image credit: InstagramIndian Idol 12: Mohammad Danish Fantabulous Performance

Image credit: InstagramIndian Idol 12: Anandji shares stage with Idol Sawai, Ashish, Md. Danish, Sayli and others
Old 04-13-2021, 12:59 PM

Indian Idol 12: Yoga Guru Ramdev Baba to grace the stage of the reality show; makes host Jay Bhanushali do some asanas

Indian Idol Season 12 is all set to take you on a festive spree with the "Ramnavmi Special" episode where Ramdev Baba will grace the stage with his presence. The singing-based reality show has struck a chord with the viewers. The episode will feature the top contestants singing some amazing songs enhancing the festive mode as they will give each performance with full zest.

Host Jay Bhanushali, judges and young talented singers were super excited to have the yoga guru on board as a special guest. The popularity of Indian Idol is soaring with each season and this year different people from various fields come and perform on this stage. The upcoming weekend the Yoga sensation Ramdev baba is set to grace the show and encourage the contestants to perform even better.

He will be seen sharing yoga tips with all the fabulous contestants on the set with that there will be some fun sessions on the show. Ramdev baba will be seen making host Jay Bhanushali do some yoga asanas.
The recent episodes of the show featuring Neetu Kapoor, legendary actress Rekha and musical maestro AR Rehman have been the most talked about. This weekend is going to be rocking and a soulful episode.
Old 04-21-2021, 05:08 AM

Indian Idol 12: Jaya Prada surprises contestants, performs on her hit song 'Mujhe naulakha manga de re o saiya deewaane'

Indian Idol season 12 is all set to welcome the legendary diva of the Indian Film Industry, Jaya Prada this week. The actress who has ruled over the film industry since the last four decades will be seen revealing some unknown facts about her long-lasting career in several languages. The show's host Jay Bhanushali will be seen spending delightful moments with the queen of romance.

In the show, post an astonishing performance by Arunita on the song “Mujhe Naulakha Manga De Re O Saiya Deewaane”, the legendary actress Jaya Prada decided to amaze one and all with her performance.

She also had a deep conversation with Arunita about her performance, she said, "Arunita, this performance is one of the best performance of this evening, I like the way you hold onto this song which was very difficult indeed. But, you outperformed in it."

She further added, "I have never seen this level of performance at such a young age, it's mind-blowing. It's my wish that I would want to come on the stage and would like to dance on this song."
She soon joined Arunita on stage and they performed on the song which got them a standing ovation.

For Arunita, the moment was magical and heartfelt. She described it as, “It was like a dream for me to see Jayaji dancing on the song which was sung by me and the dance performance by us got a standing ovation from everyone present on the sets. She made my evening memorable and I will remember this throughout my life."

Jaya Prada will be seen on the singing reality show during the weekend. This week one of the judges Neha Kakkar will not be seen on the show. The popular singer had some prior commitments on the day the episode was shot (April 13).
Old 04-21-2021, 08:50 AM

Jaya Prada on Indian Idol 12: I wish Sridevi and I could talk to each other

Singing reality show Indian Idol Season 12 is one of the most loved shows and ranked third last week on the TRP chart. The upcoming weekend will see the beautiful legendary actress Jaya Prada grace the stage of Indian Idol 12. The contestants will croon to the all-time popular songs of Jaya Prada. The contestants are super thrilled to have Bollywood's beauty on the show. Show's host Jay Bhanushali along with the judges Vishal Dadlani and Himesh Reshammiya will be seen super delighted to welcome the special guest on the show.

Jaya Prada will be seen sharing some interesting anecdotes from her personal and professional life with the contestants and the judges. She also shared about her first film and being an overnight sensation of the film industry. Jaya Prada has worked mostly with all her male contemporaries Amitabh Bachchan, Jitendra, Rajesh Khanna, Jackie Shroff, Shatrughan Sinha and more. The actress will also be seen getting candid about how she and Sridevi gave several box office hits but never shared an emotional connection with each other.

Recalling hers and the late Sridevi's bond, Jaya Prada said, "I am the luckiest person I can say, and it's never been that we had any personal grudge against each other but it is just that our chemistry never matched. We never had eye contact with each other even after being perfect sisters on screen. We both competed with each other, be it dresses or dance. Every single time we met, the directors or the actors used to introduce us on set and to which we used to greet each other and move ahead." She further adds, “I still remember during the shoot of the Maksat film, Jeetu Ji and Rajesh Khanna Ji locked both of us in one makeup room for an hour where they both felt that if they lock us together, we will start a conversation with each other but we both did not even say a word and then the Super Stars of Bollywood gave it upon us. When I got the news how she has left us in between, it still upsets me and I miss her a lot because I feel alone and through this platform, I would also like to say that if somewhere she is listening to me I would just say that I wish we could talk to each other."
Judge Neha Kakkar would be missing from this episode due to some prior commitments. Indian Idol Season 12 airs on weekends at 9.30 PM.

Tags
2020, contestants, eliminations, Indian Idol 12, indian idol 12 elimination, indian idol 12 twitter, indian idol 12 winner, indian idol 2021 finale date, indian idol 2021 finalists, indian idol contestants 2021, indian idol contestants 2021 winner, indian idol finale 2021 winner, indian idol season 11 winner, Indian Idol Season 12, indian idol season 12 episode all, indian idol season 12 winner, indian idol season 12 winner and runner up, indian idol season 13, indian idol season 2021 winner, indian idol winner, participants, Pawandeep Rajan, Spoiler, winner

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->