Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Bollywood actors in controversy

Views: 7595  
Old 07-27-2010, 07:06 AM
Award Winner

Saif's li'l sis Soha Ali Khan was in trouble for illegally owning a gun. The gun licensed in the name of Soha Ali Khan was found amongst the firearms seized from Nawab Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi's Delhi residence in 2005. Mansoor allegedly used the gun to **** endangered blackbucks at Jhajjar along with seven others more than two years ago.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:14 AM
Award Winner

Bollywood's current hot favourite Katrina Kaif faced the wrath of many for wearing a short skirt during her visit to Ajmer Sharif.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:14 AM
Award Winner

Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar was arrested and later released on bail for allegedly indulging in obscene behaviour during a fashion show in Mumbai during the Lakme Fashion Week held in March 2009. He was then arrested under section 294 and 34 of the Indian Penal Code for his alleged obscene behaviour when he asked his wife to un****on his jeans. A Mumbai-based social worker had lodged a police complaint against Akshay, Twinkle and the organisers for his alleged obscene behaviour in public.

Earlier - religion raised its indignant head when the blockbuster Singh is Kinng hit the screens. Apparently, the Sikh community was unhappy that Akshay Kumar who played a Sikh along with a traditional pagri was also sporting a French beard.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:15 AM
Award Winner

Aamir Khan's support to Narmada Bachao Andolan led to the burning of posters and effigies of the actor. Lending support to the Andolan, Aamir had said, "As a concerned Indian citizen, I have come here to lend my support to these poor Adivasis who will lose their land and will be displaced from their homes if the height of the dam is raised."
Old 07-27-2010, 08:15 AM
Award Winner

Actor Aamir Khan's severe criticism of Amitabh Bachchan's Black caused a rift between the two. Aamir said in an interview, "I didn't like the film. I found it very insensitive, it sends out very wrong signals. It was extremely manipulative. I could see the effort in the manipulation, and the art of the director is in not letting you see the manipulation. The sensibility wasn't right for me, I couldn't make out if they were living in a house or a museum or a library or a church. The performances were over the top."

He further said, "Black reminded me of The Taming Of The Shrew, and I found that very disturbing. It was a film about ‘I can teach a bear how to dance.'"

Extremely upset, Big B reacted strongly, "I failed to understand how a polio affected person can bowl as shown in Lagaan and the insensitivity shown towards a blind girl played by Kajol in Fanaa.

Amir Khan starrer 3 Idiots also was in controversy for allegedly promoting ragging. But the actor has strongly denied that.

Tags
bollywood actors, controversy, photos, pics

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum