Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Colors TV Choti Sardarni - Latest Update, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Views: 15423  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-06-2021, 01:00 PM

Kratika Sengar to exit 'Choti Sardarni'; Nimrit to re-enter - Sengar made her entry into the Colors barely a few days ago but will now be exiting much sooner than one would have anticipated.

Probably one of the shortest stints for an actor like Kratika Sengar, the lady is now all set to quit Choti Sardarni. That's right. As one would remember, Sengar made her entry into the Colors barely a few days ago but will now be exiting much sooner than one would have anticipated.

However, that was always the plan as the show's original lead, Nimrit Ahluwalia is making her re-entry into the show. Talking about it with ETimes TV, Sengar said, “Yes, I, too, have heard that Nimrit is returning to Choti Sarrdaarni. I joined this show because she was unwell and had to take a break. I am very happy to know that she is coming back soon. This show belongs to her and she is needed to headline it. However, we don't know when she will resume yet. I had a discussion about this with the production house and they have planned something nice for me. I can't reveal the story.”

She added,
Quote:
“I have always been averse to replacing another artiste and I joined this show because the makers needed a known face to fill in for Nimrit till she could resume the shoot. I have immense respect for her. I was roped in for a cameo, which was always the plan. One of the many reasons that prompted me to take up the show was producer Rajesh Ram Singh. I have worked with him before. He had directed me in one of my shows. The people around me, including the production team, the cast and the crew are very nice. I have been having a great time shooting with them.”
The fans would wonder if both Kratika and Nimrit can co-exist in the show somehow, isn't it? After all, it's the Indian TV world and anything can happen.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-07-2021, 10:44 AM

Choti Sardarni and Udaariyan mahasangam: Sarabjit and Tejo to have a heart-to-heart conversation

Popular television shows Choti Sardarni and Udaariyan have been striking the right chord with the viewers with their entertaining storyline. Taking the drama a notch higher, the shows will have a special Mahasangam episode featuring Udaariyaan’s Tejo (Played by Priyanka Chahar and Choti Sarrdaarni’s Sarabjit (Played by Avinesh Rekhi). In the upcoming Mahasangam episode storyline, Sarabjit will be seen having a heart-to-heart conversation with Tejo.

Currently, in Choti Sarrdaarni, Sarab is disturbed and cannot be a part of the felicitation ceremony of Tejo. This is when Tejo decides to meet Sarab when he expresses his love for Meher (Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia). Tejo on the other hand gets emotional listening to Sarab talking about his undying love for Meher. Not only this, but Tejo also expresses her thoughts on love and tells him that even though she is getting married soon, she isn’t really in love with the man she is getting married to.
Talking about working with Priyanka, Avinesh Rekhi said, “Priyanka is a gem of a person and a hardworking artist. It has great collaborating with her and our scenes together turned out to be amazing. It’s a very interesting and emotionally charged track in the show where Tejo and Sarabjit discuss what love means to them. My character, with all his experience in matters of the heart, will give a piece of life-changing advice to Tejo as well. I hope that the audience will enjoy the special episode."

Priyanka Chahar shared her experience of working with Avinesh,
Quote:
"I have always admired Choti Sarrdaarni as a show and I was beyond excited to shoot with the cast. The mahasangam episode is filled with double twists and double drama of Udaariyaan and Choti Saardaarni as Sarbjee's advice will give a different perspective to Tejo. Avinesh is a wonderful actor and I not only had fun while shooting but also learned a lot from him. I am looking forward to many such wonderful collaborations."
Old 04-14-2021, 12:42 PM

Choti Sardarni: Sarab supports Sandhya for the kids; Param accepts her

Sandhya’s attempts to make the kids happy with her little deeds are gradually working. The latest episode of Choti Sardarni witnessed Param accepting her after she proves to have the ability to talk to Meher, but there’s a secret behind it. As Param tries to make Karan and Seher understand that Sandhya is only lying to them and they shouldn’t trust her, he agrees to test her. He asks Sandhya to ask Seher’s birthday from Meher. Worried about how she will answer this, Sandhya asks the question and answers it correctly. But it was only because of Sarab’s help, who was convinced by Meher in his conscious.

Sarab shows her a placard with 14th April written on it only to help Sandhya make Param, Karan and Seher happy. Later, Param is surprised with Sandhya’s answer and hugs her out of all his emotions. Further, Seher gets emotional about not having Meher by her side on her birthday .Sarab tries to pacify her and decides to have a huge celebration on her birthday. He swears to not let Seher feel sad as she will miss Meher even more on her special day.

On the other hand, Param and Karan are sad that they won’t have Meher in the family photo. Karan asks Sandhya to ask Meher to be present on Seher’s birthday. She promises them that Meher will be there for Seher’s birthday. Seher overhears the conversation and lights up with joy. But how will she fulfil her promise? Will Sandhya fail in keeping up her promise or will she find a way out for this too?
Old 04-21-2021, 10:01 AM

Choti Sardarni: Will Sarab find Meher soon?

Meher is alive and her heart-to-heart connection with Sarab has been giving him some indications since the past few days. The latest episode of Choti Sardarni saw her waking up a little from the unconscious state and taking Sarab’s name.
Moreover, the doctor is seen telling the nurse that they have to keep a check on Meher’s health as the next 24 hours are very crucial to keep her alive. They are about to shift her to another hospital, surprisingly in the ambulance service that was started by Sarab’s political party.

On the other hand, Sarab has taken charge of keeping Sandhya safe. But Sandhya is in no mood to create issues in Sarab and his family’s life anymore. After facing Harleen’s lash out, she has decided to not trouble the family with her presence anymore. Even though Harleen told Sandhya to get out of the house, Sarab has stopped Sandhya. But Sandhya can’t see the ever arising issues in Sarab, the kids and family’s life. In the latter half of the episode, she is seen leaving the house with a pistol.

Meanwhile, earlier Param, Karan and Seher get shocked after listening to the news wherein the reporter stated that Sarab has ****ed Meher. But Sandhya managed to keep them from worrying about it and told them that nothing in the news is true. Later, Sarab is also seen breaking down after looking at the terrible situation in his house.

Now, while everyone wonders about Sandhya’s next move after she leaves with the pistol, what she is up to will be seen in the next episode. Will her next step bring Sarab and Meher in front of each other?
Old 04-26-2021, 01:24 PM

Default Kratika Sengar bids adieu to the team of Choti Sardarni; shares videos and pics from last day

Kratika Sengar bids adieu to the team of Choti Sardarni; shares videos and pics from last day

Kratika Sengar’s journey as Sandhya in Choti Sardarni comes to an end. The actress shared several pics from the last day of her shoot. The team arranged a cake for her farewell and Kratika couldn’t thank them enough for loving her so much. While she had a brief lead role in Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia aka Meher’s absence, the entire cast made her stay enjoyable. Kratika in her note wrote,
Quote:
“This beautiful journey of Sandhya comes to an end. Sandhya in this very short span of time got so much love and affection from you all… I'm really happy to have done this lead cameo for #chottisardarni. Thankyou @rajeshramsingh and Bharti Sharma for trusting in me to pull off your show for a month n half without nimrit being around.”

Apart from posting pics and videos with the cast and crew, she also posed with Avinesh Rekhi and Anita Raaj, who play the roles of Sarabjit and Kulwant. The cast is currently shooting in Delhi due to lockdown situation in Mumbai. While viewers had thought Kratika is replacing Nimrit, the former had cleared it saying that she will be seen in a brief role and not replacing her. Nimrit took a brief break from the show for a family crisis and she resumed shoot as well.Currently, post Kratika’s exit, Ankit Gera is all set to enter the show. He has been roped in for a special cameo.

Tags
Advit Sood, Advit Sood left, chhoti sardarni ka aaj ka episode, chhoti sardarni ka naya episode, chhoti sardarni new episode, chhoti sardarni news, chhoti sardarni param salary, chhoti sardarni sarabjit real name, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni 2, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Future story, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni IndiaForums, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Latest news, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Latest UPdate, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni post leap, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Post Lockdown, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Star Cast, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni story sofar, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni TellyChakkarChoti Sarrdaarni, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Written update, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni written update in english, Choti Sardaarni, Choti Sardarni, Choti Sarrdaarni, Choti Sarrdaarni 2, Choti Sarrdaarni Future Story, Choti Sarrdaarni Last Episode, Choti Sarrdaarni Latest News, Choti Sarrdaarni Post lockdown, Choti Sarrdaarni Story, Choti Sarrdaarni Story sofar, colors tv, nimrit kaur ahluwalia, star cast, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->