Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Colors TV Choti Sardarni - Latest Update, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Views: 15442  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-02-2020, 06:10 PM

'Kabir Singh' Fame Geetika Mahendru Bags a Role in 'Choti Sardarni' - As a part of the changes and freshness that the show is planning to bring in, new characters will also be introduced and some replacements will also happen.

Courtesy : Picuki

We all know that a bunch of shows has already resumed shooting and while there is indeed a long list of shows that might be doing the same soon, a few of them have even haad their comeback dates finalized. When it comes to Colors channel, one of the first shows to be coming back on-air with fresh episodes will be Choti Sardarni. The Avinesh Rekhi-Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia starrer has already re-started shoot and will be having new twists and turns right away in the comeback for the viewers to enjoy.

And as a part of the changes and freshness that the show is planning to bring in, new characters will also be introduced and some replacements will also happen.

On that note, actor Geetika Mahendru, who is best known for her role in Kabir Singh has been finalized to play the role of Ginni, who is a bubbly girl. Mahendru confirmed her entry in the show to an entertainment portal where she also mentioned she has been shooting for it already for the past five to six days and she is loving the entertainment of the set as she is a hardcore Punjabi and everyone talks in Punjabi on the set too.

She further added that she hopes that people will accept her just like they accepted Jinal Jain, whom she's replacing.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-05-2020, 03:54 PM

Default Choti Sarrdaarni: Kaushal Kapoor and Vishvapreet Kaur to be a part of the show

The show will see the actors play important roles in the show. Here's what we know about it.

Interesting updates from the telly world keep coming in as things have now got back to normal and shoots have all resumed. And now, the latest update that we have is about Colors' show Choti Sarrdaarni, produced by ****row and Shaika Entertainment. The show will be witnessing a new entry soon in the form of two important actors.

Popular actors Kaushal Kapoor and Vishvapreet Kaur will be joining the cast of the show and both of them are popular faces in the TV industry. Kapoor is popular for his roles in films like Satya 2, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, and the popular TV show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. Vishvapreet Kaur, on the other hand, was last seen in Sufiyana Ishq.

The duo will take on the role of parents to Vikram Diwan, played by Hitesh Bhardwaj. Meanwhile, the track has been keeping the audiences hooked onto it with the piqued interest regarding whether or not he is Manav after all. With these two new entries, audiences might get to know more about the same because they will add to the intrigue.
Old 10-30-2020, 01:25 AM

Choti Sarrdaarni all set to get a Kannada remake

It looks like remakes are not reserved to just films after all as Indian show Choti Sarrdaarrni, is all set to get a remake in Kannada.

Choti Sarrdaarni is quite the popular show on Indian television and it has, in fact, been garnering a lot of love. While it has managed to make good numbers as far as the TRPs are concerned, the show is all set to get a Kannada remake, and the show will be titled Hoo Male. As per the reports, the show will go on-air on November 16 and replace the already existing show Mooru Gantu.

The show narrates the story of a business tycoon, a widower, and also a single parent, who is trying his best to keep up the duties of both, a mother and father. Meanwhile, there is a girl, belonging to an esteemed family and falls in love with a man, an entrepreneur, but things get complicated when she is married off to the tycoon, in the wake of politics.

It will feature Chandana Ananthakrishna and Yashwanth in the lead roles. The original show, Choti Sarrdaarrni, features Avinesh Rekhi and Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia in the lead roles.
Old 11-06-2020, 01:26 AM

Default "TV Wasn't on My Mind" Says Nimrit Ahluwalia of 'Choti Sardarni'

Interestingly, the actor mentioned how TV was never on her mind and that she actually came to Mumbai for a film she was shorlisted for.

One of the most exciting things about having and listening to one's favorite actors talk in their interviews is knowing a little more about the journey he/she went through before becoming an actor. And if that particular occurrence is facsinating, it always gets all the more interesting. One of these interesting ones is that of actor Nimrit Ahluwalia, who is best known for playing the lead role of Meher in Colors' Choti Sardarni. Interestingly, the actor mentioned how TV was never on her mind and that she actually came to Mumbai for a film she was shorlisted for.

Opening up on that in an interview with Pinkvilla, Ahluwalia said, "My journey was not that smooth in comparison to his. I had moved to Bombay in November 2018 because I was shortlisted for a film that Mukesh Chhabra was casting for. TV was not in my mind but I started auditioning rigorously and I went for it everywhere. I had gone to this audition to 4 Lions because I had liked the script. I think after that it circulated that there is also this other girl. In Feb 2019, I was called for this audition where I had not read the script and was not in the correct attire that Mehr was supposed to have. I was not ready for the audition. I just walked in and did whatever. When I came out, the creative briefed me about it which got me excited. Luckily, they gave me a callback. I think most girls on TV are petite girls, with big eyes, fairer, big lips and I think I was the complete opposite. Then I struggled to convince people on top that I can do this part."
Indeed amazing, isn't it?
Old 03-31-2021, 12:24 PM

Choti Sardarni: Shocking twist awaits fans; Meher to die in the upcoming episodes?

Choti Sardarni’s upcoming episodes are going to take a shocking turn with new twists in the upcoming track.
The latest promo of the show has taken the fans of the show by shock as it seemingly shows Sarab performing the last rites of Meher.

Moreover, when their kids are heard asking him about what has happened to their mother, Sarab is heard saying, “So rahi hai, sone do”. And next the audience witnesses the heart-wrenching moment when a teary-eyed Sarab bids final goodbye to Meher. Check out the promo here:

Meanwhile, it looks like the sudden twist of events have bought Sarab and Meher into a heartbreaking situation. The latest episode witnessed Meher being trapped inside a wall while Sarab learns the truth about Sandhya and her connection with Meher. He runs to save her to finally get into Sandhya’s family and Rajan’s trap along with Kulwant, whom he met on his way to Govindpur.

On the other hand, Sandhya is met by Rajan on her way to her home. He takes her there and that is when she realises that her father and brother Pratap have buried Meher inside the wall. She warns all of them of Sarab and exclaims that he will destroy each one of them. Sandhya is then tied up to a chair in her house and all of them head to stop Sarba from approaching.
Now the upcoming episode will see the drama unfold and reveal if the promo is the ultimate end to Meher’s life or a twist awaits.

Tags
Advit Sood, Advit Sood left, chhoti sardarni ka aaj ka episode, chhoti sardarni ka naya episode, chhoti sardarni new episode, chhoti sardarni news, chhoti sardarni param salary, chhoti sardarni sarabjit real name, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni 2, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Future story, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni IndiaForums, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Latest news, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Latest UPdate, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni post leap, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Post Lockdown, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Star Cast, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni story sofar, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni TellyChakkarChoti Sarrdaarni, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Written update, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni written update in english, Choti Sardaarni, Choti Sardarni, Choti Sarrdaarni, Choti Sarrdaarni 2, Choti Sarrdaarni Future Story, Choti Sarrdaarni Last Episode, Choti Sarrdaarni Latest News, Choti Sarrdaarni Post lockdown, Choti Sarrdaarni Story, Choti Sarrdaarni Story sofar, colors tv, nimrit kaur ahluwalia, star cast, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->