Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Winner of Ultimate Big Brother 2010 (Spl.Photos & Full Details)

Views: 4046  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-11-2010, 03:20 AM

In third place was Chantelle, who won Celebrity Big Brother in 2006 despite being the only housemate who was not famous.

The Es*** glamour girl, who had to pretend to be a singer with fictional pop band Kandy Floss, fell in love with Ordinary Boys singer Preston in the house. The couple married but split after 10 months and later divorced.

First out: Ulrika Jonsson is interviewed by Davina; despite winning an earlier series she only received a tiny fraction of the vote

Old 09-11-2010, 03:21 AM

They remained friends and viewers hoped they would reconcile during their second stint inside, especially as they marked what would have been their fourth anniversary.

Chantelle, who admitted she still had feelings for Preston, told Davina: 'It's a different outcome now. Obviously we're not going to be together.' She was often tearful in the house and said: 'It's such a sad situation. I don't think I realised how sad it was until I spent so much time with him.

'I hadn't ever really got over what happened between us.' Preston remained oblivious to her misery until yesterday when she confessed, anxious that he would hear about it during his post-eviction interview.'Everyone knows, and even Preston now knows, how I feel,' she said, adding that she planned to 'talk to him properly.'

They're out: New best friends 'Nasty' Nick Bateman and Victor, who bonded inside

Old 09-11-2010, 03:24 AM

Preston, the second to be evicted last night, told McCall Houghton was 'a flipping great girl' but he still remembered why they split up. 'It wasn't a Mickey Mouse glossy magazine break-up. It was really dark for both of us and messed us both up quite a lot.'

The now-solo singer, whose full name is Samuel Preston, said the house was not the ideal environment to talk things through but admitted there were 'strong feelings' between them. He told Davina he would also need to talk to his current girlfriend and had 'no idea' how his stint in the house might have affected the relationship.

It's only a gameshow: Nasty Nick makes his point

Old 09-11-2010, 03:25 AM

Celebrity Big Brother 2009 winner Ulrika Jonsson was first out during last night's two-part finale, followed by Preston then 'Nasty' Nick Bateman, who was asked to leave the first series in 2000 for trying to manipulate fellow housemates' eviction votes.

Bateman, wearing a T-shirt bearing the slogan 'It's only a gameshow', said: 'The show has been amazing and I'm very sad this is possibly the last time it's on TV.' Victor Ebuwa, best known for a huge argument with fellow housemate Emma Greenwood during Big Brother 5, was fourth to leave.

I'm the REAL star: Davina rejected her usual style in place of a glittery red dress; she later changed into a more typical black outfit

Tags
big brother

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->