Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > Tech Forum & Tutorial > SAP Forum > SAP HR Forum

E-Recruiting Assigning Internal Candidate Reference User

Views: 3212  
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 11-14-2009, 09:32 AM
Administrator

I am able to return data for O objects only, but all are red lights "Without Partner". If I run for all employees in a branch, return results screen is blank, without data.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:33 AM
Administrator

unfortunately HRALXSYNC is really a piece of c*** which is permanently bugged as the whole HR integration is used by half a dozen different modules where every change for one component brings errors for the others.

I had to debug for several projects E-Rec, Succession Mgm. and TMC. The coding seems to have more note corrections than initial coding. It just can be that CRM decides to do sth. resulting that running TMC is no longer working as no BP is created anymore.

The documentation is not only out of date it is fully misleading. There are switches you shall set in SPRO while the coding has just commented reading the switch and is now SWITCH = 'X'. I am really upset that even the standalone installations use this report with EhP4.

First hint for HRALXSYNC is patching, patching, patching. As you need the SP4 for e-recruiting EhP4 anyways you should patch the full stack. In addition patch every note of higher support packages anyhow sounding as it could be related to HRALXSYNC.

Then try again. If you have still errors open an OSS message to show that another customer has problems with it but do not expect any solution. Last time I had trouble at a customer all he got was the collection note to adapt in the system.

This note includes 140! notes to be checked an applied. To get things sorted out get the best hr dev crack you have and tell him to get it debugged and fixed. Then do not bother him the next 1 to 4 days.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:39 AM
Administrator

If someone from SAP does not like my opinion of HRALXSYNC, e-rec solution management knows where to find me. I'd really like to discuss this part of delivery with someone actually be able to change it!
Old 11-14-2009, 09:42 AM
Administrator

I've activated the BAdi's and am running HRALXSYNC and it's not thrilling me. The old version of the program used to assign the INT_CAND reference user to the employees SU01 user, but this one doesn't seem to do that.

Latest News in SAP HR Forum