Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2021 Indian Idol 12 Latest Updates, Winner, Contestants, Participants, Spoiler, Eliminations

Views: 24646  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.25 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-18-2021, 12:03 PM

Anu Malik on returning to 'Indian Idol 12' but as a guest - It will be homecoming for him as he will be coming on as a guest along with Udit Narayan and Sameer.

Music composer and singer Anu Malik has been a name that has been synonymous with Indian Idol over the years. Many other judges have come in and went away but Malik has always been a constant for the show. However, owing to a few MeToo allegations and a few female singers calling out the show for continuing to have Malik on board as a judge, a decision was taken. The decision had Malik having to quit Indian Idol 11 midway and not returning for the 12th season.

But now it will be homecoming for him as he will be coming on as a guest along with Udit Narayan and Sameer. Talking about it with ETimes TV, he said,
Quote:
"I have been a part of the show for so many years, so it felt like homecoming when I was invited for the 90s special episode. I feel the talent this season is the best of all seasons and they sang all my popular songs. I had a great time being a part of the show I used to judge." When asked if he misses judging the show and hopes to return someday, he said, "I don't think of the future. The makers gave me an opportunity to judge the show for many seasons, but as of now I am happy being a guest."
While the allegations put on him are yet to find a conclusion, Malik is still and won't soon be a part of the reality show regularly.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-22-2021, 01:01 PM

Indian Idol 12: Arunita Kanjilal, Pawandeep Rajan Set Internet on Fire With Soulful Performance

Indian Idol 12 popular jodi Pawandeep Rajan and Arunita Kanjilal always set the stage on fire when they come together to sing a duet song. Leaving judges and fans mesmerised with their melodious voice, they win many hearts through their performance.

Image credit: Instagram Indian Idol 12: Arunita Kanjilal, Pawandeep Rajan Set Internet on Fire With Soulful Performance

Indian Idol 12 popular jodi Pawandeep Rajan and Arunita Kanjilal always set the stage on fire when they come together to sing a duet song. Leaving judges and fans mesmerised with their melodious voice, they win many hearts through their performance. In the latest episode, the duo was seen performing on soulful songs. They crooned ‘Tu Jeele Zara’ from Shilpa Shetty starrer film Metro and set a soulful vibe at the set of Indian Idol 12. For the solo performance, Arunita crooned ‘Moh Moh Ke Dhaage’ and ‘Kash Koi Ladka’, Pawandeep crooned Panchhi Nadiya Pawan Ke Jhonke’. For the night, Arunita looked gorgeous in a white lehenga and Pawandeep complimented her in a black tee, denim and a traditional jacket.

Image credit: Instagram Indian Idol 12: Arunita Kanjilal Croons To ‘Moh Moh Ke Dhaage’

Indian Idol 12 popular jodi Pawandeep Rajan and Arunita Kanjilal always set the stage on fire when they come together to sing a duet song.

Image credit: InstagramArunita Kanjilal, Pawandeep Rajan Are Top Jodis of Indian Idol 12

For the solo performance, Arunita crooned ‘Moh Moh Ke Dhaage’ and ‘Kash Koi Ladka’

Image credit: InstagramIndian Idol 12: Arunita Kanjilal’s Melodious Voice Wins Judges Hearts

Leaving judges and fans mesmerised with their melodious voice, they win many hearts through their performance.

Image credit: InstagramFans Loving Jugalbandi of Arunita Kanjilal, Pawandeep Rajan

They crooned ‘Tu Jeele Zara’ from Shilpa Shetty starrer film Metro and set a soulful vibe at the set of Indian Idol 12.

Image credit: InstagramIndian Idol 12: Arunita Kanjilal Looks Gorgeous in White Lehenga

In the latest episode, the duo was seen performing on soulful songs.

Image credit: InstagramFans Declare Pawandeep Rajan Winner of Indian Idol 12

, Pawandeep crooned Panchhi Nadiya Pawan Ke Jhonke’.

Image credit: InstagramIndian Idol 12: Arunita Kanjilal’s Smile is Unmissable

For the night, Arunita looked gorgeous in a white lehenga and Pawandeep complimented her in a black tee, denim and a traditional jacket.

Image credit: InstagramIndian Idol 12: Arunita Kanjilal Sets Stage on Fire

They crooned ‘Tu Jeele Zara’ from Shilpa Shetty starrer film Metro and set a soulful vibe at the set of Indian Idol 12.

Image credit: InstagramIndian Idol 12: Arunita Kanjilal Performs on Kash Koi Ladka

In the latest episode, the duo was seen performing on soulful songs.
Old 04-01-2021, 12:07 PM

Indian Idol 12 Eliminated Contestant Nachiket Lele's Journey And Top Looks in Pics

Indian Idol 12 eliminated contestant Nachiket Lele impressed fans with both his singing and different looks on the show.

Image credit: Instagram Shocking Elimination Of Indian Idol 12: Nachiket Lele

Nachiket Lele emerged as the latest contestant to have got eliminated from the singing reality show. In this weekend's episode, Nachiket will be seen bidding adieu to his journey on Indian Idol 12.

Image credit: Instagram Indian Idol 12 fans accuse makers of partiality

The fans of the show who has been following Nachiket Lele's journey reacted to the news of his elimination and called out the makers for allegedly playing biased to save another contestant Sawai Bhatt.

Image credit: InstagramNachiket Lele's fans get upset over his elimination

Indian Idol 12 contestant Nachiket Lele has not just been giving splendid performances but also impressing the fans and the judges with his various looks in the show.

Image credit: InstagramNachiket Lele's top looks from Indian Idol 12

Sometimes, he becomes a woman and wears a Navri saree, sometimes he emulates the look of a fisherman and goes funny with his apeparance.

Image credit: InstagramIndian Idol 12 popular contestant Nachiket Lele sings in various looks

Nachiket Lele once emulated the character of Rishi Kapoor from Amar Akbar Anthony and sang well wearing a green kurta with a brocade jacket.

Image credit: InstagramCheck out these pictures of Nachiket Lele from the sets of Indian Idol 12

Image credit: InstagramNachiket Lele impresses with his stupendous looks on Indian Idol 12

Image credit: InstagramIndian Idol 12: Nachiket Lele gets emotional with his fans and reveals his future plans

Image credit: InstagramWhen Nachiket Lele performed with Vishal Dadlani

Image credit: InstagramNachiket Lele vs Sawai Bhatt: Who was better?

Image credit: InstagramIndian Idol 12: Pawandeep Rajan, Nachiket Lele other photos
Old 04-05-2021, 12:30 PM

Indian Idol 12: Rithvik Dhanjani to fill in for Aditya Narayan for a special episode

Rithvik went on to say ''My approach towards the show will be of a fan''.

Sony Entertainment Television’s Indian idol has been every music lover’s favorite show because of the musical prodigy contestants Indian Idol has got every year. This year also the team has not let anyone down as the contestants of Indian idol 12 are giving their heart and soul to make this season more musical and fantastic than ever.
This weekend the very talented and Dashing Rithvik Dhanjani would be hosting Indian idol. He is known for his amazing comic timing and stage presence. With him as the host of Indian Idol for the special episode the contestants and the judges would be seen having a gala time. He would also be seen increasing the entertainment quotient with his wit and terrific hosting style.
Rithvik Dhanjani says
Quote:
I will be filling in for just one weekend for Aditya. I will shoot for the show on April 5. I have worked with Neha Kakkar, Vishal Dadlani, and Himesh Reshammiya – the judges of Indian Idol 12 - before. My approach towards the show will be of a fan. My parents follow it religiously. I am just going to be myself. There is no special prep as such, I will just go enjoy myself because I think that’s how it’s done.

While the fans might miss Aditya, we bet they are just as excited.
Old 04-07-2021, 07:25 AM

Indian Idol 12: Contestant Ashish gets AR Rahman's signature on Taal's Music Cassette

After Bollywood megastar Rekha, Indian Idol 12 is all set to air its episode featuring music maestro A R Rahman. He is going to appear as a guest on the show. The judges along with the contestants and host Rithvik Dhanjani will spend quality time with the Oscar winner. In the show (which has already been shot), Ashish gave an outstanding performance on the songs Saathiya, Humma - Humma and Satrangi Re. He got a huge round of applause from the dignitaries present on the sets.

While praising him, AR Rahman said,
Quote:
"You are a born talent and a great performer with superior voice tone." Himesh Reshammiya added, "After this performance, Ashish, I must say that you are a sure shot finalist. Because, the sort of songs which you have sung are difficult."
Replying to them, Ashish said,
Quote:
"I feel blessed to get so much love and praise from all of you. I would like to request you A R Rahman sir that I have a cassette of Taal which my father gave me during my childhood. This is amongst the first music songs which I have listened to while growing up. I would like to request you to sign on behalf of my father who is an ardent fan of your music. He motivated and helped me to be a singer like you."

Tags
2020, contestants, eliminations, Indian Idol 12, indian idol 12 elimination, indian idol 12 twitter, indian idol 12 winner, indian idol 2021 finale date, indian idol 2021 finalists, indian idol contestants 2021, indian idol contestants 2021 winner, indian idol finale 2021 winner, indian idol season 11 winner, Indian Idol Season 12, indian idol season 12 episode all, indian idol season 12 winner, indian idol season 12 winner and runner up, indian idol season 13, indian idol season 2021 winner, indian idol winner, participants, Pawandeep Rajan, Spoiler, winner

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->