Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Video: Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Views: 29646  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-14-2011, 06:16 PM

Default New family to be introduced in Chaand Chupa Baadal Mein..

New family to be introduced in Chaand Chupa Baadal Mein..

The male protagonist Siddharth's family will be introduced tonight in Star Plus' new show, Chaand Chupa Badal Mein..

Star Plus' recently launched show Chaand Chupa Badal Mein, produced by Rajan Shahi will see the introduction of Siddharth's (Abhishek Tewari) family tonight.

As per the story line, Siddharth's family are shifting base from Chandigarh to Shimla again. They happen to be the neighbours of the Sharma family, who had moved to Chandigarh for some reason years back. They come back to their huge mansion that has been kept closed for years. They are back to Shimla to fulfil the dream of Siddharth's dead father, i.e. to make a hotel.

A little birdie gives us a brief on the Sood family, "The family is headed by Siddharth's dadaji, Bhupat Rai Sood, played by veteran actor Madan Joshi. Dadi's role is being played by a new face Sushma; her screen name being Yashodhara. The family has lost the eldest son, i.e. Siddharth's dad. Nitika Anand who was last seen playing the Chaudharain in Imagine's Kashi will play Siddharth's widow mother, Vandana".

Ashish Kapoor makes his comeback from Saath Phere with Chaand Chupa Baadal Mein. Payal Nair who was earlier seen in a cameo role in Rajan Shahi's Bidaai is also part of the show.

Our source further informs, "Ashish Kapoor is the chacha of Siddharth and the younger son of Bhupat Rai Sood. His screen name is Jawahar, and he is a frustrated character who feels insecure as he has not got a fair share of property from his father after his elder brother's death. Payal Nair plays Jawahar's wife, Chanchal".

Our khabroo also reveals that, "As the story unfolds, it will be revealed that there is a bit of discomfort between the Sharma family and Sood family. While the dadaji, Siddharth and his mother are close to the Sharma family even today, Chanchal, Jawahar and the dadi are not. The dadi too shows favouritism to Chanchal, the younger bahu of the house and there is a back story to this".

When contacted, Ashish Kapoor confirmed his entry in the show and said, "You can say that this is a sort of comeback for me after Saath Phere.. I play Jawahar, who is the youngest son of the Sood family. He is a frustrated guy, and feels that he has not got his due from his family".

We talked to Payal Nair who said, "It's very nice to be working with Rajanji again after Bidaai. I play the younger bahu of the house, and Siddharth's chachi. Though the Sood family is very rich, the ladies of the house will have a simple and normal look in the show. I get a chance to use my original curly hair, and am happy that I am not loaded with jewels and accessories".

The Sood family will enter Chaand Chupa Baadal Mein in tonight's episode..
Old 04-14-2011, 06:17 PM

Default Papad Pol wins over Chand Chupa in TRP's

Papad Pol wins over Chand Chupa in TRP's

It's Comedy that wins over family drama after the first week...

Two shows coming from completely different genres were launched last week at the 8 PM slot on June 28th!! Yes, we are talking about Rajan Shahi's Chaand Chupa Badal Mein on the #1 GEC Star Plus, and Papad Pol Shahbuddin Rathod ki Rangeen Duniya on SAB TV, India's first Comedy entertainment channel.

Well, the first week ratings are in favour of the SAB TV show produced by Optimystix with Papad Pol getting a phenomenal opening of 1.9 TVR, when compared to Chaand which stays behind at an average of 1.5 TVR.

SAB TV which gained popularity with the success of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah has some remarkable shows on air today. If this is not enough, SAB TV has been consistently above the 100 GRP mark for the past five weeks, thus surpassing Imagine.

Mr. Anooj Kapoor, Executive Vice President and Business Head SAB TV, said, "Since the last 5 weeks SAB TV has consolidated its position beyond the 100 GRP mark. Our new show Papad Pol Shahbuddin Rathod Ki Rangeen Duniya has got a tremendous opening across HSM and also has outnumbered Chand Chupa Badal Mein launched by Star plus on the same slot. This in itself is a huge achievement. We are soon going to launch another silent comedy show Malegaon Ka Chintu and also a comedy detective show which will propel our growth further."

The protagonist of the show Swapnil Joshi aka Vinaychand who has become a household name in just one week is an elated man too. "It is an extremely happy feeling and I wish luck to my entire team. At the same time I feel I need to get a bit more cautious, and put in more efforts as the audience expectations will also rise".

Adding further in a generous tone he said, "I wish equal luck to the other serials also because my success can't be someone else's failure. Instead the growth of every serial would lead to the progress of television industry on the whole."

Three Cheers to the family of SAB TV…
Old 04-14-2011, 06:18 PM

Default Rain sequence in Chand kick starts love story..

Rain sequence in Chand kick starts love story..

Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Mein will see its first song sequence which will revolve around the three protagonists..

Rajan Shahi's latest offering on Star Plus, Chand Chupa Badal Mein will have its first song sequence aired tonight. The sequence will feature around Nivedita (Neha Sargam), Siddharth (Abhishek Tewari) and Divya (Risshma Roshlani). Both the girls have fallen in love with Siddharth, and they dream about having a romantic time with their man.

Directors' Kut has always gives viewers some scintillating song sequences whether it be in Bidaai or Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, and Chaand now takes it forward.

Talking about the sequence, Producer Rajan Shahi told TellyBuzz, "This particular song between Nivedita, Siddarth and Divya kick starts the love story in Chaand. We have always used music and songs very well in our shows, and the same legacy is taken forward here. The sequence has been brilliantly shot in the backdrop of rain; the song used here is Ik Tara".

Let's see how the story moves once the love story gets a kick start…
Old 04-14-2011, 06:19 PM

Chand Chupa Badal Mein has had some romantic scenes between Nivedita (Neha Sargam) and her husband Viren (Kinshuk Mahajan) and the couple will now consummate their marriage.

Our source says, “Nivedita has come out of her past life and she is also in love with Viren but was finding it difficult to accept him. But, now everything seems to be going great between them and they will finally accept each other. In tonight’s episode, there will be a romantic sequence, wherein Viren has a special surprise planned for her. He will decorate the entire room with flowers and candles and the two will spend some quality time together. They have shot a really cozy scene together on a sensuous song Bahon ke darmiyaan.”

We spoke to Kinshuk who says, “Yes, we have shot a very sensuous and romantic scene together. Throughout the show people have seen Viren likes to give surprises and woo Nivedita and this time too I have a special surprise for my wife as finally we have expressed our love for each other.”

Happy days are here for the fans of Nivedita and Viren.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:20 PM

Kinshuk and Kunal approached for Chand Chupa Badal Mein?

The heart throbs Kinshuk Mahajan and Kunal Verma have apparently been approached for the second male lead's role in Chand Chupa Badal Mein..

Kinshuk Mahajan had been one of the pillars of Rajan Shahi and Star Plus' Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai till the time the actor opted out of the show, the reason being he was not ready to be part of the post leap story.

In a very recent interview with TellyBuzz, Kinshuk had expressed his burning desire to be part of the Star Plus family again. He had also said that he would love to work again with Rajan Shahi's Director's Kut.

Well, it looks as though Kinshuk might be getting what he had asked for!! The latest buzz is that the chocolate boy has been offered the role of the other male lead in Rajan Shahi's latest offering on Star Plus, Chand Chupa Badal Mein.

Our khabroo tells us, "There will soon be a new entry in the show. It will be the son of the chacha and chachi, Jawahar (Ashish Kapoor) and Chanchal (Payal Nair). The guy will be cousin brother of Siddharth (Abhishek Tewari) and will be younger in age".

The source goes on, "Kinshuk Mahajan who happens to be one of the favourites of the channel and production house has been approached for the role. Also Kunal Verma of Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajana is being considered for the same role. Kunal was even present in Directors' Kut's party, and was earlier reported to have bagged a role in Rajan's next. However, a final decision on this has not been taken".

When contacted, Kinshuk told TellyBuzz, "Well, I have got many roles in my kitty and I need to choose the best out of it".

When contacted, Kunal Verma though denied the news.

We sent a text message to Rajan Shahi, but did not get any revert.

Let's wait and see who bags the prized role finally..

Tags
chand chupa badal mein, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Articles, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Awards, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Forum, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Future Story, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Gallary, Chand Chupa Badal Mein IndiaForum, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Interview, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Latest Update, Chand Chupa Badal Mein New Star Cast, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Photos, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Pictures, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Shocking News, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Social Media updates, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Spoiler, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Star Cast, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Stars, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Story, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Story sofar, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Today Episode, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Tomorrow Spoiler, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Videos, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Written update, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Yesterday Episode, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->