Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Plus Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Views: 24186  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-07-2020, 06:36 AM

indiaforums

Erica Fernandes Discusses Birthday Plans And More

Erica Fernandes is one of the biggest actresses in the industry and has garnered a huge fan following in a short amount of time. Her debut TV show Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi is ranked on IMDb as one of the best daily soaps on Indian TV. Now, she is reigning over our hearts as Prerna from Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2. Erica Fernandes turns a year older today. Talking about her plans for her birthday, she said, “Nothing, I have no plans. I am going to shut off from everything else and come back after a couple of days. No social media, nothing.” The young lady is hugely popular on social media ever since her first show, Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi. “I have never been too aggressive about it. I do not post that many pictures or stories,” she says.

Talking about the craze of TV stars on Twitter and Instagram, Erica said, “I think TV reaches every nook and corner of the country. So, our reach is more. Plus, you have to wait for your favourite Bollywood actor’s movies. You get to see TV stars daily on a soap. So, the attachment is more.” Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 is at the juncture where Prerna’s character has returned as a sharp businesswoman to avenge the wrong done to her by Anurag (Parth Samthaan) and the Basu’s. How much does she relate to this avenging angel avatar in real life? “See, I believe in forgetting and forgiving. My friends feel I am too forgiving. But I feel it takes a lot of heart to forgive and move on. And when you harbour grudges, it affects you negatively, so why do it?” When we ask her to compare between Dr Sonakshi Bose from Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi and Prerna from Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, pat comes her reply, “Everyone is asking me this but there is no comparison. Both are dear to my heart. I feel Prerna has let me explore a little more. The character has more drama and fun,” she concludes.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-07-2020, 01:50 PM

indiaforums

Erica Fernandes goes off Social Media on Birthday!

"Kasautii Zindagii Kay" actress Erica Fernandes turned a year older on Thursday, and has decided to disconnect herself from the outside world, mainly social media, to enjoy a relaxed birthday. With the lockdown in place at the moment, Erica has planned a simple celebration at home with her family. "There are no concrete plans for my birthday this year. So it's just going to be a very simple affair at home with my family. We are going to take the day as it comes, and not really plan anything elaborate," said Erica.

"Though to ensure that my day be absolutely relaxed, I am going to be disconnecting myself from social media and the outside world to just be with myself and my family," she added. Meanwhile, Erica has been catching up on all things she missed out on doing due to a hectic shooting schedule.
Speaking about her love for cooking, Erica had said earlier: "I have always loved cooking for myself and everyone at home too, but due to my packed schedule in the last 1 year, I haven't really gotten a chance to step into the kitchen."

"But now with some free time in hand and having to do all the work for myself, I decided to start cooking again. Cooking for me is the****utic. It's a big stressbuster and helps keep my mind occupied and diverted during these tense and uncertain times."
Old 06-17-2020, 09:33 AM

Default Gaurav Chopra to Enter Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 as Mr. bajaj? Actor says, 'Things are still under Discussion'

A leading media portal reported that Actor Gaurav Chopra might step into the role of Mr. Bajaj in Star Plus popular show Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2. Speaking to the portal, Gaurav stated that he can't comment on anything right now as things are still under discussion.

It was recently reported in the media that makers of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 starring Parth Samthaan and Erica Fernandes will soon begin the shoots by taking certain precautionary mesaures. After months of halt in the shooting, the government had finally announced that the TV shows can begin it's shoots while adhering to the issued guidelines. The reports also stated that post lockdown, Karan Singh Grover will no longer be seen in the role of Mr. Bajaj and has opted out of the show.

As per the recent reports by Spotboye.com, Actor Gaurav Chopra might step into the role of Mr. Bajaj. Gaurav who was recently seen in the show Sanjivani has been approached for the role. However, when the portal spoke to Gaurav, he responded saying that he can't comment right now as things are still under discussion. He added, "Let things come from Balaji Telefilms. Then, me giving out a statement will make sense."

The character of Mr. Bajaj is immensely loved by the fans. Do you guys want to see Gaurav playing the role of Mr. Bajaj? Do let us know your views on the same in the comments section below.
Old 06-25-2020, 06:47 AM

Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2: Karan Patel replaces Karan Singh Grover as Mr. Bajaj

There have been a lot of reports about who will be playing Mr. Bajaj in Star Plus popular show Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2. After a lot of speculations, the makers have finally finalized the new Mr. Bajaj. Karan Patel have been roped in to play the role.

There have been a lot of reports about who will be playing Mr. Bajaj in Star Plus popular show Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2. After a lot of speculations, the makers have finally finalized the new Mr. Bajaj. According to a leading portal, not Sharad Kelkar or Gaurav Chopra, Mr. Bajaj will be played by Karan Patel.

Karan who was last seen as Raman Bhalla in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein has stepped into Karan Singh Grover's shoes to play Rishabh Bajaj. Karan Singh Grover has quit the show because he felt that there wasn't much to do with the character but in February Karan made a comeback. However, then the lockdown was announced, putting the plan on hold.

It is also mentioned in the reports that Karan will start shooting next week.
Old 06-30-2020, 05:37 AM

Kasautii Zindagii Kay: After Parth Samthaan, Erica Fernandes resumes shooting!

Erica Fernandes aka Prerna is back again and has begun shooting for Kasautii Zindagii Kay after a gap of three months.

Television shooting has been resumed post lockdown. And major shows have started going on the floor. Parth Samthaan aka Anurag Basu was seen on the sets recently as he resumed shooting, and now Erica Fernandes aka Prerna has also joined him.

Erica aka Prerna is back again and has begun shooting for the KZK after a gap of three months. Just a few hours ago, the beautiful actress took to her Instagram handle to share a video on her story, revealing that she is back in action after the three-month gap.

Erica in an interview with a leading portal spoke how she is apprehensive to be back to work as the COVID-19 positive cases in the country sees a spike. She had mentioned that she is not 'keen' to resume shooting in such a situation. However, the actress has finally begun shooting.

Tags
Kasauti Zindagi Kay, Kasautii Zindagi Kay, Kasautii Zindagi Kay 2, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 2021, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 All Episodes, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 All Seasons, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 All Star Cast, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Forum, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Forums, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Future Story, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 IndiaForums, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Latest News, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 News, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Star Cast, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Story, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Tellychakkar, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Times of India, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Written update, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Written update in ENGLISH, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Yesterday Episode, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Yesyerday Video, Kasautii Zindagii Kay Season 2, star cast, star plus, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->