Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Participants/Contestants/Photos/Videos: Dance India Dance Doubles (DID Doubles)

Views: 18258  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-31-2010, 05:50 PM

Zee TV has geared up to unleash the fourth season of its popular dance based reality showDance India Dance‘ starring 31 December.

The fourth chapter of the reality show called ‘DID Doubles’ will start with a twist, as participants will come in pairs to compete with others, evaluating their chemistry, co- ordination, choreography and timing.
Two new mentors, Marzi Pestonji and Rajeev Surti will join the graceful Geeta Kapoor in the panel of judges this season.

Speaking to the media in Kolkata, a Zee Network spokesperson said, “This concept will specially showcase same-*** combinations as a lot of male jodis (pairs) will perform this time. We also have two new judges and both of them are immensely talented. And of course, the icing will be Mithun Chakraborty’s presence as the ‘Grand- Master’.”

On the event, ‘DID Doubles’ latest mentor, Marzi Pestonji said: “I am a bit nervous, but really excited and also very much prepared. I know what I am capable of and will deliver my best.”
Old 12-31-2010, 05:52 PM

Old 12-31-2010, 05:54 PM

HOST
Old 12-31-2010, 05:55 PM

Host
Old 01-01-2011, 06:55 AM

Tags
dance india dance doubles, participants

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->