Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > SAP HCM Forum > SAP HCM Payroll Forum

Topic 21 : Creation of Wage Types

Views: 50051  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 04-17-2009, 06:51 AM

Default Doubt

Hello Trainer,

Here i did not get the second column when i tried to copy the wage type.it showed only one basic salary column thats it...please explain me where i am going wrong and also how can i get second field like the one with 5005 number..please explain n clear my doubt.Thanks in advance.

Awin

Quote:
Originally Posted by freesaphr View Post
Old 04-17-2009, 01:53 PM

Hi

Go with New Entries.

It is coming because you are not copies from Infotype group IT0008 SAP standard Wage types.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by awin View Post
hELLO TRAINER,

I did not get the contents in the table its just a blank table, before coming to this table when i chose "check wage type grp 'Basic Pay' " there was a error mssg saying ALL FIELDS WHICH DEFINE THE AREA HAVE INITIAL VALUES CHECK INPUT VALUES" and when i press continue its just showing blank talbe...please can u explain where i am doing mistake.Thanks in advance

Awin
Old 04-17-2009, 01:56 PM

Hi

Just take in left side Model Wagetype (SAP Standards WT) in two types and in right side give 5000 & 5005.

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by awin View Post
Hello Trainer,

Here i did not get the second column when i tried to copy the wage type.it showed only one basic salary column thats it...please explain me where i am going wrong and also how can i get second field like the one with 5005 number..please explain n clear my doubt.Thanks in advance.

Awin
Old 06-23-2009, 03:59 AM

Pl give for india- standard wage types and customized wage types
Old 04-14-2010, 02:24 PM

Question

Hello, I don't seem to understand why we have to make several copies of a model wage type since the new customer wage type will all have the same characteristics as the model wage type.

Can you please give a typical real life business example where this bulk generation of wage type will be used. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freesaphr View Post
That mean sequence of 5000 will continue with number of wage types are 1 with increase step as 5

Means one new wage type will generate number as 5000+5 = 5005

Tags
Creation of Wage Types, HOW TO Creation of Wage Types, SAP HCM Creation of Wage Types, SAP HR Creation of Wage Types, SPRO Creation of Wage Types

Latest News in SAP HCM Payroll Forum