Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Dannii Minogue tells Sharon Osbourne to stay away in X Factor

Views: 2264  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-25-2010, 07:42 PM

Default Dannii Minogue tells Sharon Osbourne to stay away in X Factor

She recently revealed all about the backstage bust-ups on the X Factor particularly with one of her fellow judges.
And today, Dannii Minogue warned Sharon Osbourne to stay away from her when she returns to the show next month as a mentor.
Sharon quit as a judge on the ITV talent show in 2008 after a number of rows with Dannii and was replaced by Cheryl Cole.

Similar Threads:
    Old 09-25-2010, 07:43 PM

In an interview with Piers Morgan after she quit, she said: ‘I left because of Dannii Minogue. Simple as that.
    ‘I didn’t enjoy working with her at all and the prospect of spending six months sitting next to her, I thought “my life is better than that”.’
    This year she is returning to the programme to help judge Louis Walsh pick his acts and help him mentor them.

But speaking to The Sun, Dannii warned: 'She is welcome anytime - just not in my dressing room.'
    In her new autobiography, Dannii Minogue: My Story, the former pop star revealed how Sharon screamed abuse at her in her dressing room and reduced her to tears just minutes before she was due on stage.

Good friends? But just moments before this scene, Sharon was screaming at Dannii in her dressing room

Minogue, 38, said she was so distraught that producers had to forcibly remove Osbourne from the room.
    And today she reignited the feud between them by telling Sharon not to come near her when she returns.
    But Dannii added that she is looking forward to seeing footage from the judges' house stage.
    She said: 'She has been a massive part of the show. She and Louis are great mates and I don’t want to do anything to step between that.
    'It is just nice that now Louis and I can have our relationship and it not be coloured by what anyone else is saying.'

Happier times: Sharon was Cheryl replaced Sharon as one of the X Factor judges

Dannii added that she is really excited about rejoining the show, having taken time to off to give birth to her first child, son Ethan, with her boyfriend Kris Smith, and enjoyed 'glamming up' to film the house stages in Australia.
    She said: 'It was the first time I'd got frocked up and put heels on again. Everyone could see how excited I was.'
    And she denied rumours that she'd been sacked and said she plans to be in the show again next year.
    She added: 'Nobody gets employed for next year until the show ends. How can I be fired from a job I'm not in? I love the show. It's something I really, really want to be involved in.'

X Factor-bound: Dannii, boyfriend Kris Smith and their baby son Ethan, arrived at Heathrow Airport last week

Tags
    x factor

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->