Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sachi aka Ankita Sharma of Sony TV’s, Baat Hamari Pakki Hai in a rapid fire round

Views: 3275  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-25-2010, 12:32 PM

Default Sachi aka Ankita Sharma of Sony TV’s, Baat Hamari Pakki Hai in a rapid fire round

Sachi aka Ankita Sharma of Sony TV’s, Baat Hamari Pakki Hai in a rapid fire round with tellybuzz…

Do you day dream: Yes at times I do (smiles).

Any bad habit you are trying to get rid of:
Yes I want to get rid of my anger.

As a child what did you aspire to be: I always wanted to be like my mother.

Any feature of your cell phone you absolutely adore: I adore the messaging feature of my phone. Though I don't get much time to reply to most of the messages but I enjoy it.

Top 3 songs on your playlist: Pee Loon, Tum Jo Aaye and the old track Rukhi Rukhi se nazar.

Favorite actor: Salman Khan. So I'm trying to take some time out and watch Big Boss 4.

One advertisement that made you stop and notice: The recent dairy milk advertisement.

Any phobia: Yes I'm very scared of lizards. One incident which I can't forget is during my school time one of my friends had put a lizard on my head and I had ran throughout the school screaming aloud. And post the event I had badly hit the culprit (laughs).

On a scale of one to ten what would you rate your laziness: I would rate myself 5.

One comic character you can relate with: Minnie Mouse.

What do you do to pass time when stuck in traffic: listen to music.

Tags
ankita sharma, baat hamari pakki hai

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->