Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > SAP HCM Forum > SAP HCM OM & PA Forum

Topic 19: Infotype Menu & Actions (PA30 & PA40)

Views: 43642  
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 02-20-2009, 10:50 PM
Award Winner

Hi

Today's class looks like hard but understand the logic and follow the steps. You can become master.

ANY QUESTIONS

Thanks
Old 02-20-2009, 10:52 PM
Award Winner

T-CODE & TABLES

PA30 : Maintains Master Data
PA20 : Display Master Data
PA40 : ACTIONS
Old 02-20-2009, 11:48 PM

Unhappy Hi

Hi
IF you provide so many materials in one day inoder to cover those five days off period , how should we copy all these materials of so long 27 pages?
Its really very hard to copy all these and at the same time you are asking us to practice also. I think we are spending lot of time in copying all these materials and hardly we are getting any time to practice . So please don't be on hurry ok.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:57 AM

Hi

Appreciated your comments.

My suggestion please don't go with Total number of pages, pages increased because we are given each step in-detailed.

But if you look at the navigation steps very few.

1. Infotype Menu
2. Actions

Each one contained some 5 tabs only and each tab we are given examples, more detailed.

Like we are given SAVE screen shot also .....so alternately pages will increase right.

So please go to steps and write down like for example you are learning about Employee Groups

SPRO ->Enterprise Structure -> Definition -> Human Resource Management -> Employee Groups

And Note down Table: T501 (If we provided)

And we are not provding big topic in one day but we are providing one realated topic in single day so that we can learn and understand full.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanti View Post
Hi
IF you provide so many materials in one day inoder to cover those five days off period , how should we copy all these materials of so long 27 pages?
Its really very hard to copy all these and at the same time you are asking us to practice also. I think we are spending lot of time in copying all these materials and hardly we are getting any time to practice . So please don't be on hurry ok.
Old 02-21-2009, 02:37 PM

Default Hi Trainer

Hi trainer,

i'm getting an error while running my PA40,

after giving all hiring data at the time of saving i'm getting an

error at date of entry place

its like
"no infotypes found,maintain infogroup modifier/user group"

Please help

Anish

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomewiki View Post
Hi

Appreciated your comments.

My suggestion please don't go with Total number of pages, pages increased because we are given each step in-detailed.

But if you look at the navigation steps very few.

1. Infotype Menu
2. Actions

Each one contained some 5 tabs only and each tab we are given examples, more detailed.

Like we are given SAVE screen shot also .....so alternately pages will increase right.

So please go to steps and write down like for example you are learning about Employee Groups

SPRO ->Enterprise Structure -> Definition -> Human Resource Management -> Employee Groups

And Note down Table: T501 (If we provided)

And we are not provding big topic in one day but we are providing one realated topic in single day so that we can learn and understand full.

Thanks

Latest News in SAP HCM OM & PA Forum