Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Tara gets Haunted

Views: 1327  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-29-2010, 02:04 PM
Award Winner

Default Tara gets Haunted

After Priyanka’s Dil Ka Rishta, its Tara who will scare everyone coming this weekend Tara is the story of a young girl, who gets possessed by the ghost of a woman called Malini.

We spoke to Pratik (Alok Narula), “This is a completely different story in which a little girl named Tara, who is possessed by an spirit. Tara is very innocent, but the spirit tries to create problem through her.

The spirit wants to take revenge on my mom, dad and myself. I didn’t know about possession of spirit in Tara.”

Further he added, “The experience was good. There are some nail biting scenes.”
Later on Pratik told us, “After a few days I tell my bhabhi Soumya about Malini and then she tries to save the family from the evil spirit .”

Tara is very close to her father Akshar, who is a business tycoon and he can’t find any abnormal in her. “I have no clue that my daughter is possessed by an evil spirit and when I come to know I am shocked. She then tries ****ing my wife Saumya and my other family members.”

Tara’s mother Saumya can’t understand why her daughter is not behaving properly with her. “She is close to my husband, but starts behaving strange. This prompts us to believe that she is possessed by another spirit as she wants to **** my family members and I. the story is about how I save my family and Tara from the spirit.”

So in order to know how Tara gets possessed, how she tries ****ing her family members and what they do to save her and free her off the spirit, tune into STAR One Horror Nights this Saturday and Sunday at 9.30 pm only on STAR One.

Last edited by bholas; 07-29-2010 at 02:05 PM.

Tags
star one horror nights, tara

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->