Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Neha Chowdary TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts, Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Contestant, Full Journey

Views: 663  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-02-2022, 11:57 AM

Default Neha Chowdary TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts, Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Contestant, Full Journey

TV chats with Neha about her brief Bigg Boss journey, her unexpected eviction, and much more. Excerpts..

About Revanth..

My intent is not to blame Revanth for my eviction but the way he nominated me in the third week mentioning a point from the first week, which I believed we've resolved back then, did not make sense to me. I thought we talked it out and moved on but guess I was wrong. (Photo: Instagram)

About the unexpected eviction...

I'm disappointed but I respect the process of my eviction. I played the task despite an injury, bearing all the pain, and pushing myself but perhaps viewers expected more from me. Also, there are 21 contestants in the house, and screen time along with what content the makers want to show its audiences also matters. (Photo: Instagram)

One thing everyone suggested before BB...

Before stepping into the house, everyone suggested only one thing - be yourself. I'm not someone who'd humiliate or criticise or pull someone down for the sake of my game. I was just being myself, voicing out whenever I had to. (Photo: Instagram)

'If it wasn't genuine, how can I get emotional talking about him?'

Myself and Raj (Rajsekhar) shared a genuine friendship. If it was not genuine or organic, how can I say what I said on the stage after my eviction, how can I get emotional talking about him. Raj is calm, composed, hardworking, and doesn't hurt or insult anyone easily. He's someone who is constantly looking to improve and I like and appreciate people like him, who are striving to be a better person. Perhaps, that is why I could instantly connect with him.(Photo: Instagram)

'I did not have a reason to say NO'

Lately, over 95% of my sports shows are being shot in Mumbai and I've been away from my family and friends for long. My life has become a small circle and when I was approached for a once-in-a-lifetime kind of experience like Bigg Boss where I can live a different world altogether, I did not have a reason to say no.(Photo: Instagram)

'How long can anyone survive like that?'

I don't believe in the notion that there are pre-negotiated strategies for screen time. I don't think anyone acts for so long in a reality show like this. How long can anyone survive like that? I don't find originality in such a performance and it is not my cup of tea.(Photo: Instagram)

'I've been very vocal against cyber bullying'

Social media is a different ball game altogether. As you know I've been very vocal against cyber bullying and I can't spare it in any measure or form. But there are two sides to every coin and the fact that social media is an integral part of our lives and the Bigg Boss ecosystem is undeniable. It is definitely important to connect with people who admire you, want to follow you and vote for you.(Photo: Instagram)

Quick bites

One advice your family and friends gave before stepping into Bigg Boss - Don't cry and I tried my level best. I'm a very emotional person.
One comment you've heard the most after eviction - That I'm a fighter. I'm very happy about the feedback.
One thing you miss the most about the BB house - the entire Bigg Boss experience
One contestant you'd miss the most - Sudeepa. I love the way she handles herself, the house, and its ration. Moreover, she's exactly the height of my mom and I miss our hugs.
Most Genuine contestant(s) - Contestants whom I've put in 'Dammu' category
Most fake contestant(s) - Contestants I've put in the 'Dummu' category. I don't say 'fake' but I couldn't understand if they are being real or fake.
One contestant whom you wish to see flourishing - Sudeepa
One contestant who is yet to tap his/her potential - Adi ad Chanti
One thing Neha has done in the house but audience didn't get to see - I think my conversations with Raj and gossiping with Sudeepa.
First thing you did after stepping out of the house - Switch on the TV in my hotel room for cricket updates
One Bigg Boss thing you did at home - Waking up and searching for my mic and waiting for the bell to change my batteries.(Photo: Instagram)

'I'd like to return to the house, there are many scores to settle'

If there is an opportunity, I'd like to return to the house, there are many scores to settle. This time, I'll 200% change my game because I now know what is being portrayed outside. (Photo: Instagram)

Old 11-23-2022, 12:12 PM

VJ-sports presenter Neha Chowdary, who got evicted from Bigg Boss Telugu season 6 quite early, is going to get hitched very soon. She opened up about the same in one of her recent vlogs. From details about her fiancé to plans post marriage, here’s a look at some interesting revelations she made:

A friend of 13 years

Neha is going to marry none other than her friend of 13 years. They are best friends and their friendship is finally going to evolve into something stronger.(Photo: Instagram)

Revealing his name

Neha found her Mr. Right in Anil, her classmate in engineering. They have known each other from a very long time and inside out.(Photo: Instagram)

Man of her dreams

Neha in her vlog claimed that Anil has all the qualities of the man of her dreams, right from a height over 6 feet to accepting, understanding and letting her be herself.(Photo: Instagram)

How it happened

The noted anchor revealed how Anil approached her mother with the marriage proposal and with the consent of both their parents, they are soon going to tie the knot.(Photo: Instagram)

Hulk & Bujji

The vivacious anchor also disclosed in the video their nicknames for each other. While Neha has saved Anil’s name as ‘Hulk’ on her phone, he fondly calls her ‘Bujji’.(Photo: Instagram)

Post marriage plans

Neha also shared that Anil is working in Germany and she will relocate within a year after fulfilling her prior professional commitments here. Neha gave out yet another fun trivia that Anil is a certified chef and a neatness freak, too. (Photo: Instagram)

Details about the D-day

The sports presenter will get married within a couple of months once the dates are finalised. From her engagement and wedding shopping, Neha is looking forward to keeping her followers updated about the special phase of her life.(Photo: Instagram)

Bigg Boss before marriage

The former BB contestant revealed in the premiere that she wanted to give the reality TV show a shot before she gets married and she did. However, she got evicted from the show very soon.(Photo: Instagram)

Tags
Neha Chowdary, Neha Chowdary Bigg Boss Telugu 6, telugu, Telugu TV Stars, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->