Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Top TV news of the week

Views: 718  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-01-2022, 05:08 AM

Default Top TV news of the week

Here is the list of top TV news of the week:-

A look at Bigg Boss 16 confirmed contestants, Salman’s fees and more

Bigg Boss 16 will premiere on October 1. The TV show is making headlines and trending all over social media platforms every single day with speculations about Salman’s fees and the contestants. Priyanka Chahar Choudhary, Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia, Gautam Vig, Manya Singh, Soundarya Sharma, Shalin Bhanot, Tina Dutta, Sreejita De, Shiv Takhare , Sajid Khan, Gori Nagori, Abdu Rozik, MC Stan are the confirmed contestants contestants of Bigg Boss 16. The TV show will be hosted by Salman Khan whose rumoured fee is Rs 1000 crore. Rover, there and many more new features about the show like four bedrooms for the first time, an opulent theme and more.

Nikki Tamboli taken to the Tihar Jail to recreate her meeting with conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar

Nikki Tamboli, who made headlines for her controversy with conmen Sukesh Chandrashekhar was taken to Tihar Jail to recreate her meeting with him. The team took two actresses to investigate about the 200 crore extortion case. The police also informed that ever since Sukesh has been behind the bars the jail has become a hub for illegal activities. "Many people visited Chandrashekhar inside the jail. However, we are only summoning those who are relevant to our investigation. Currently, Chandrashekar is jailed in Mandoli Prison," the official said.

Kaveri Priyam recall her casting couch experience; says “I remember I cried my eyes out”

Kaveri Priyam who rose to major fame for her role as Kuhu in her debut TV show Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke gave an exclusive interview to ETimes TV where she talked about her journey in the industry, casting couch experience and more. The actress called her casting couch experience and said “When I came to Mumbai I had no one’s support or no one to guide where to go for auditions. During that period I met a lot of people who would give examples of other actresses and tell me that they have become stars by using shortcut routes. I had a very tough time during that phase because I didn’t know how to react. Also, deep down I knew that this is not the right path and it won’t last for long. These shortcuts are not long lasting, they won’t take you ahead in life. What will take you ahead is your talent. But when you see someone in a strong position sitting there and giving you gyaan. I used to make excuses that my mother is waiting down, she is calling me and would leave from there.”

Netizens call Indian Idol 13 ‘fake’ and ‘scripted’ after a contestant’s elimination

Indian Idol has finally found its top 15 contestants. However, there's a lot that went down in the show last weekend, especially after Rito Raba’s elemination. Netizens on the Internet expressed their disappointment after Rito got eliminated from the top 15. #BoycottIndianIdol trended all over the internet with users calling the show fake and scripted. A user commented "#boycottindianidol Eliminating fresh voices like Rito Riba...Is this seriously a reality show? They didn't even allow him to sing a Hindi song. And yes plz stop this NEHU-ROHU cringe drama." another user wrote “We always knew the show was fake and scripted”.

Bigg Boss 16: Salman Khan to host Friday-Saturday Ka Vaar instead of Weekend Ka Vaar

This year the TV show Bigg Boss 16 has come up with a new twist. It has been revealed that, Salman Khan will host Friday-Saturday Ka Vaar instead of Weekend Ka Vaar this time. Salman Khan has been taking the avatar of the iconic Villains from the early cinema. From Gabbar to Mogambo, Salman has already introduced them all to the viewers to lead them to the new gameplay of this season.

Bobby Darling reveals she couldn't participate in Bigg Boss 16 despite her best efforts

While Bigg Boss 16, is all set to unfold its curtains, TV fame Bobby Darling confirms that she couldn’t participate in this season. In an exclusive chat with ETimes TV the actress confirmed that she reached out to the Bigg Boss team for her participation in the controversial TV show. However, she failed to make it this year as well. Bobby, when contacted, told ETimes TV, "Nahin hua mera 'Bigg Boss 16' ke liye."

Fahmaan Khan’s special message for his Imlie co-star Sumbul Touqeer ahead of her entry in Bigg Boss 16

Fahmaan Khan and Sumbul Touqeer recently wrapped up their TV show Imlie leaving fans in a state of shock. However, Sumbul aka Imlie will be seen in Bigg Boss 16 up next. Fahmaan didn’t leave the chance to wish her ‘jungli’ the best and penned down a sweet message. While sharing the Bigg Boss 16 promo, he said "All the best jungli. Aag hai tu, bas be you and don't let anyone change that”.

Big boss 16: where and when to watch; here is all the details you need to know about the controversial TV show

Controversial TV show Bigg Boss 16 is all set to return on the small screen with fans abuzzing about the host Salman Khan and the confirmed contestants. Bigg Boss 16 will premiere on two days - October 1 and 2. The timing is going to be 9.30 pm. From Monday to Friday, the reality show will air at 10 pm. However, this time the big twist is that the Weekend Ka Vaar is not going to be on Saturday and Sunday.

Dheeraj Dhoopar and Surbhi Chandna’s Sherdil Shergill review

TV film Surbhi Chandna and Dheeraj Dhoopar is much talked about TV show Sherdil Shergill premiered on 26 September. The TV show along with the celebrities are trending on the social media platforms while fans talking about the first episode. The TV show dwells on an important topic of motherhood without getting married. Surbhi Chandna plays the role of a Manmeet, a single mother. Raj on the other hand plays the role of a spoilt youngster. The first episode was quite interesting with Manmeet being the apple eyes of the family and yet fighting with the odds of the society. P on much excited to see Dheeraj and Surbhi‘s chemistry in the TV show.

Tags
Abdu Rozik, Bigg Boss 16, bobby darling, Controversial TV show, Dheeraj Dhoopar, Fahmaan Khan, Gautam Vig, Gori Nagori, Indian Idol 13, Ka Vaar, Kaveri Priyam, Manya Singh, MC Stan, Mogambo, Nikki Tamboli, nimrit kaur ahluwalia, Priyanka Chahar Choudhary, Sajid Khan, salman, salman khan, Shalin Bhanot, Sherdil Shergill, Shiv Takhare, Soundarya Sharma, Sreejita De, Sukesh Chandrashekhar, Sumbul Touqeer, Surbhi Chandna, Tihar Jail, tina dutta, TOP TV NEWS of the WEEK, TV Newsm TOP 10 TV News, Weekend Ka Vaar

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->