Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Arkadeep Mishra Winning Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Bengali

Views: 605  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-18-2022, 12:13 PM

Default Life After Arkadeep Mishra Winning Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Bengali

Latest Update:
  • Arkadeep Mishra on his duet with Iman Chakraborty: “I thoroughly enjoyed singing Tiring Biring”
  • With music videos, shows and playback offers in his kitty, Arkadeep Mishra, who won the title of last season’s ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’, is having a busy schedule these days. Meanwhile, his duet with Iman Chakraborty, ‘Tiring Biring’ from upcoming movie ‘Boudi Canteen’, has left the audience grooved with its hummable tune and interesting lyrics. Joy Sarkar has composed the song and Dipangshu Acharya penned the lyrics.
Interview:
  • Arkadeep shared his experience with ETimes TV. He says, “The offer for Tiring Biring came all of a sudden. One day, Joy Da, approached me and said that he has a song for me. It is composed keeping me in mind and he sent me the initial composition. I sang the song and sent him the audio recording. Few days back, he said, it has been approved. I was really excited about the song more because of its lyrics and the way it has been composed.”
  • After quite some time, Arkadeep was called for the playback recording. “Unfortunately, my voice was choked and I was very much worried about the recording. When I shared it with Joy Da, he boosted my confidence. Next day, I went to the studio and it was okay in first take,” says Arkadeep. Interestingly, Gurubon Iman, who was also his mentor in ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’, lent her voice for ‘Tiring Biring’. “Although we have performed together a couple of times, this is the first time we recoded for a movie song. It was an amazing experience. Working with Iman Di and Joy Da is always special. And I am an admirer of Dipanshu Da. We had a lot of fun and I thoroughly enjoyed singing the song. These days, we don’t see much songs like Tiring Biring which has a beautiful lyrics,” he adds.
  • Meanwhile, Arkadeep has sang in Payel Sarkar’s recently released movie, Satarupa Sanyal’s directorial and also performed as well as featured in a few web series including ‘Brown the First Case’, starring Karishma Kapoor.

Tags
Arkadeep Mishra, Bengali, Bengali TV Stars, Iman Chakraborty, sa re ga ma pa

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->