Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips

How to Check Income Tax Refund Status - ITR Filing Date 2022

Views: 563  
Old 09-15-2022, 02:27 PM

Default How to Check Income Tax Refund Status - ITR Filing Date 2022

ITR Filing Date 2022: How to Check Income Tax Refund Status
  • You need to visit the e-filing website and log in to the account using your user ID (PAN) and password
  • Then click on ‘View Filed Returns’ after selecting ‘Income tax returns’
  • After that, they need to check the most recent ITR submitted
  • Soon after this, the status of the ITR filed will be displayed if you choose the “View Details” option
  • Then you can find the “Status of Tax Refunds” tab.
  • The payment method, a reference number, the current status, and the reimbursement date will all be listed in the message.
ITR Refund delay: What could be the reasons?
  • The ITR refund delay could be due to many reasons. Hence, the taxpayers first need to check if their income tax refund has been processed by the department or not. They can only receive the refund if their ITR has been processed and the tax department confirms the same on the official website. Their refund status can be checked on the official portal of the Income Tax Department.
  • The other reason for ITR refund delay could be due to bank account verification. The taxpayers can check if there is an error in verifying the bank account by logging into the e-filing portal and checking if your bank account is related to your PAN.
  • Apart from this, if the taxpayers have an outstanding demand pending from the previous financial year, then the refund could be delayed. However, the income tax department will adjust the refund amount against that demand in this case.
  • Another reason for ITR refund delay could be — if the refund amount is less than Rs 100, the income tax department does not credit it to your bank account. In such cases, the amount is adjusted against future income tax refunds.
ITR Filing 2022 Latest Update:
  • It is more than 45 days now that the deadline to file Income Tax Return is over and the income tax department has already issued ITR refunds to eligible taxpayers.
  • Recently, the income tax (I-T) department in a statement said that the ITR refunds of Rs 1.19 lakh crore have been issued up to September 8, 2022, which are 65.29 per cent higher than refunds issued during the corresponding period in the preceding year

Tags
Has the IRS started issuing refunds 2022, How can I get my tax refund faster, How Long Does It Take to Get tax refund in India 2021 22, How many days ITR refund takes, How many days ITR refund takes after processed, How soon will I get my tax refund 2022, How to Check Income Tax Refund Status, How to check income tax refund status on NSDL, ITR Filing Date 2022, What time do tax refunds get deposited, What to do if refund is not received, When can I expect my 2021 tax refund, When can I expect my refund 2022, When ITR refund will come, When should I expect my tax refund, When should I get my tax refund, Why are 2022 refunds taking so long, Why have I not received my tax refund 2022, Why income tax return is showing under processing, Why is my 2022 refund taking so long, Why is my refund still processing, Why is my refund taking longer than 21 days 2022, Why ITR refund getting delayed

Latest News in Career Forum & Tips