Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Zee bagged KGF Chapter 2 for 100 Crores

Views: 857  
Old 08-20-2021, 09:52 AM

Default Zee bagged KGF Chapter 2 for 100 Crores

KGF: Chapter 2 satellite rights sold for a whopping price

The South Indian language rights of KGF: Chapter 2 has been bagged by Zee network for a whopping price. The second installment of KGF, which is one of the most anticipated films in the Indian film industry, has Yash, Sanjay Dutt, Raveen Tandon and Srinidhi Shetty in lead roles.

The buzz is that the satellite rights are sold for over 100 crores. Yash says, “KGF 2 holds a very special place in my heart. My director Prashant Neel. producer Vijay Kiragandur and I have a vision that has been very different and approachable and we are grateful that the audiences believe in the work we believe in. The love and support from the audiences has been immense and I am glad that the film I hail from the region from the region I hail from has managed to bring oneness amongst our audiences pan India. I am elated to associated with Zee nework who have been entertaining Indian audiences since it’s inception. I would like to extend my gratitude to Zee network and wish them the best.”

Prashanth Neel says, “I am delighted that of KGF Chapter 2 satellite rights have been secured by ZEE for southern languages. I value this association with Zee and believe with ever expanding work we will able to showcase KGF: Chapter 2 to larger audiences.”

Tags
KGF 2, South Films

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum