Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Hindi - The Times 20 Most Desirable Women on Television 2021

Views: 3888  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-12-2021, 05:15 AM

Default Hindi - The Times 20 Most Desirable Women on Television 2021

Times 20 Most Desirable Women on Television 2021:

1. Erica Fernandes
  2. Nia Sharma
  3. Jasmin Bhasin
  4. Surbhi Chandna
  5. Jennifer Winget
  6. Karishma Tanna
  7. Surbhi Jyoti
  8. Nikki Tamboli
  9. Shivangi Joshi
  10. Rubina Dilaik
  11. Shehnaaz Gill
  12. Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia
  13. Avneet Kaur
  14. Shraddha Arya
  15. Pavitra Punia
  16. Avika Gor
  17. Himanshi Khurana
  18. Arushi Chawla
  19. Divya Agarwal
  20. Priyamvada Kant

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-12-2021, 05:16 AM

Presenting TV’s dashing and dapper women who impressed viewers last year and found a spot on The Times 20 Most Desirable Women on Hindi Television 2020. Based on their popularity on the small screen, votes cast in an online poll and an internal jury, these gorgeous and stylish women on Hindi television with tons of talent, style and *** appeal have found a spot on the coveted list.

1. Erica Fernandes

Erica, who has topped the list this year, is known for her roles in Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi and Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2. She not only impressed viewers with her performances in these shows, but has also won hearts for her style and vibrant personality. Her journey in showbiz began when she became the winner of Times Fresh Face 2010. She was also a finalist at the Femina Miss India 2012 pageant.

2. Nia Sharma

She commands an impressive following on social media, thanks to her hot pictures and no-holds-barred approach. This sultry babe is known for her bindaas attitude and the fact that she always follows her heart. After her stint in Ishq Mein Marjawan, Nia slayed it in Naagin 4. While she has always been tight-lipped about her personal life, there are rumours that she is dating Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 actor Rrahul Sudhir.

3. Jasmin Bhasin

This Punjabi kudi, known for her roles in TV shows such as Tashn-E-Ishq and Dil Se Dil...Tak, wowed viewers with her cuteness and simplicity in Bigg Boss 13. Her straightforward attitude added to her charm. Her relationship with co-contestant Aly Goni continues to make headlines.

4. Surbhi Chandna

Surbhi gained popularity after playing Anika in Ishqbaaaz and Dr Ishaani in Sanjivani last year. However, it is her stint in Naagin 5 that sent temperatures soaring. For this role, Surbhi got into fitness like never before. Her vivacious personality makes her very desirable. She likes to keep her personal life under wraps, however, there are rumours about her dating somebody who doesn’t belong to the entertainment industry.

5. Jennifer Winget

Known for her work in TV shows like Dill Mill Gayye, Saraswatichandra, Bepannah and Beyhadh, Jennifer upped her glam quotient in Beyhadh 2. Considered to be one of the most sensuous women on the small screen, her classy fashion sense coupled with a sassy attitude sets her apart.

6. Karishma Tanna

She has come a long way since her Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi days. With her daredevil stunts and confident attitude, the actress won the Khatron Ke Khiladi 10 trophy last year. Karishma is an avid fitness enthusiast and often shares posts of her inspiring exercise regime online. The actress with a svelte figure is said to be
single currently.

7. Surbhi Jyoti

Surbhi became popular with the TV show Qubool Hai and went on to star in Naagin 3 in 2018, in which she made quite an impression. In 2020, she did a few cameos on some OTT shows. Surbhi, who is one of the fittest actresses in showbiz, is known for her chic fashion sense as well as her engaging posts on social media. She is currently single.

8. Nikki Tamboli

Nikki shot to fame after her stint in the reality show Bigg Boss 14. She started as a model and went on to do movies in the South. Nikki was among the top five in BB14; she managed to keep the audience entertained with her histrionics. She is known for her cool fashion choices.

9. Shivangi Joshi

Playing the role of Naira in television’s longest-running soap, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlataa Hai, Shivangi comes across as the cute girl-next-door with her innocent charm. Her chemistry with co-actor Mohsin Khan has also been much talked about. The actress, in recent times, has been trying to reinvent herself on screen and off it.

10. Rubina Dilaik

Her demure looks show only one part of her persona. This lady can be real feisty when she needs to — we got a glimpse of that in the Bigg Boss house. Her strong opinions and sassy demeanour even helped her win the Bigg Boss 14 trophy. Rubina, who currently plays the role of a transgender in Shakti — Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki, became a household name after appearing in television shows like Choti Bahu and Punarvivaah.

11. Shehnaaz Gill

The singer-actress has been a part of music videos and Punjabi films. She shot to fame with Bigg Boss 13. Her cute banter and tiffs with fellow contestant Sidharth Shukla made headlines. While both have maintained they’re just friends, they get linked every time they step out together.

12. Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia

She won the Femina Miss India Manipur title in 2018 and then bagged Choti Sarrdaarni, in which she has been winning hearts with her endearing portrayal of the lead character Meher. Confident and well-spoken, Nimrit’s sartorial choices make her stand out.

13. Avneet Kaur

Last seen playing the role of Princess Jasmine in Aladdin: Naam Toh Suna Hoga, Avneet is known for her glamourous avatar off screen. Her pretty looks and bubbly personality add to her hotness quotient. She has been linked to actor Siddharth Nigam.

14. Shraddha Arya

This actress has been winning the hearts of viewers for a long time. Her on-screen chemistry with Dheeraj Dhoopar in Kundali Bhagya has been appreciated. In the reality space, she was last seen in Nach Baliye 9. Shraddha’s maintained that she is currently single.

15. Pavitra Punia

Having been a part of the TV industry for over a decade, Pavitra has appeared in reality shows, family dramas and supernatural shows. She fell in love with co-contestant Eijaz Khan on Bigg Boss 14 and the two have been open about their relationship.

16. Avika Gor

After she shot to fame with her portrayal of Anandi in Balika Vadhu, the actress played a mature woman in Sasural Simar Ka. She has done music videos and films down South. Lately, Avika has been posting some bold pictures of herself on social media.

17. Himanshi Khurana

This actress-singer, who predominantly works in the Punjabi film industry, became a household name post her stint in Bigg Boss 13. Himanshi’s relationship with fellow BB13 contestant, Asim Riaz continues to make headlines.

18. Arushi Chawla

Arushi shot to fame after appearing on the reality show Roadies Revolution last year. Apart from this, she has also featured in some advertisements. This adventure lover now enjoys a good following on social media. Arushi, who is also a dancer, is currently single.

19. Divya Agarwal

Model-turned-actress Divya Agarwal is known for not mincing her words. She has been a part of a few reality shows; she was the winner of Ace of Space 1 and runner-up of Splitsvilla 10. The gorgeous Divya is currently dating Varun Sood.

20. Priyamvada Kant

Priyamvada was always known as a daily show actress having done shows like Tenali Rama and Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala. But she surprised people with her reality show stint when she emerged as the winner of Splitsvilla 12 along with Shrey Mittal.

Watch The Times 20 Most Desirable Women on TV 2020 on June 12, at 10.30 pm on Zoom.
Old 06-12-2021, 05:17 AM

Erica Fernandes is The Times Most Desirable Woman on TV 2020-2021

The coveted list of The Times 20 Most Desirable Women on TV 2020 is here! On the basis of their popularity on the small screen, votes cast in an online poll and an internal jury, these gorgeous women, who have impressed viewers with their style quotient and talent, have won themselves a spot on this list. This year, Erica Fernandes has topped the list. Her journey in showbiz began when she became the winner of Times Fresh Face 2010. She was also a finalist at the Femina Miss India 2012 pageant. In a candid chat with us, the actress, who is known for her roles in Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi and Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, says that life has come full circle for her. Excerpts:

How does it feel to be voted The Times Most Desirable Woman on TV 2020?
It feels like life has come full circle. I started my career with Times Fresh Face contest in 2010, the Femina Miss India pageant happened two years later, and now I’ve topped the Times Most Desirable Woman on TV in 2020. Honestly, it still feels a little unbelievable, but I want to thank everyone who has been a part of this journey.

How has the journey been so far? It’s been wonderful. It was full of learnings, and I am grateful for every struggle and success because each of these has taught me something or the other.

What do you think makes you desirable, and what are the qualities that you desire in others?

Honestly, I am not really sure. It is something I should be asking others. But what I desire in others is simplicity and genuineness, and I hope people see that in me, too.

What do you have to say to girls who want to be like you one day?

If I can inspire anyone, I think that is a great compliment. However, my advice for them will be to be themselves, follow their hearts and live for themselves. Don’t try to be like someone else.

We asked your fans to send questions for you, and most of them wanted to know who Erica Fernandes is dating...

(Smiles) Currently, I am not seeing anyone. And to find someone special, I will have to go out and meet people, but right now, I can’t due to the pandemic.

Has the pandemic changed your perception of things? What has been your biggest learning?
It made me more grateful for all that I have. I also realised that there are too many things we take for granted in life, and when you lose those things, you realise what it was all about. But I hope we overcome this soon.

Tags
2020, 2021, Most Desirable, photos, stars, top 10, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->