Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Karthika Deepam ENDING

Views: 1363  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 2.53 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-06-2021, 04:58 AM

Default Karthika Deepam ENDING

• Exclusive - Karthika Deepam is all set to be back with a new makeover, Here's some good news for Karthika Deepam fans. The popular daily soap which has taken a generation leap a few months back is all set to be back now. Sources close to the show exclusively reveal to ETimes TV that the makers have decided to change the ongoing storyline revolving around Sourya, Hima, and Nirupam and bring back Karthik, Deepa, Monitha, and others back. The previous storyline centered on Deepa, Karthik and Monitha is most likely to entertain telly audiences with some new tweaks.
  • As per the latest reports, the show will feature the new changes next week. Actress Shobha Shetty aka Monitha has dropped enough hints about a possible comeback of the popular characters into the show in her recent vlog. For the unversed, the makers have chosen to take a leap after showing the lead characters Karthik and Deepa meeting with an accident during their Coorg trip. Karthik and Deepa were assumed to be dead in the show while Monitha abandons her baby boy, walking into oblivion. But Hima survives the car crash and returns home only to be hated by her sibling Sourya. Hima is devastated when Sourya runs away from home. Sourya's hatred for Hima only grows with time and the new storyline was centered on their conflict. Actors Amulya Gowda, Keerthi Keshav Bhat, Maanas Nagulapalli and Prem were roped in for the new plot while Archana Ananth and Arun Kumar continued as Soundarya and Anand Rao respectively.
This is a pleasant surprise for everyone who thought our show was ending: Nirupam and Shobha on Karthika Deepam's latest twist

Karthika Deepam has taken fans by surprise with its latest major twist. Monitha alleges Karthik of impregnating her and fans on social media can't keep calm about it. ETimes TV got Nirupam Paritala aka Karthik and Shobha Shetty aka Monitha about the latest twist, the initial response they are getting, the TRP performance and much more. Excerpts...by Sriram Chelluri

Many actually didn't expect this twist coming: Nirupam

I've been receiving many messages ever since the promo was out. Many actually didn't expect this twist coming. This is a pleasant surprise for everyone who thought our show was ending with Karthik apologizing to Deepa (laughs).(Photo: Instagram)

Many of my co-stars were surprised: Shobha

Many of my co-stars were surprised, too. They texted me saying that they've expected some generation leap but this was a total shocker. It is one of the best feelings when you deliver something beyond expected.(Photo: Instagram)

Even my mom asked me about the twist: Nirupam

Even my mom asked me about the twist which I could obviously not reveal. She asked me if Deepa is set to leave again. The moment I said 'yes', she was visibly very upset (laughs). If Monitha's villany was in 10th floor so far, it will skyrocket to 20th floor after this twist (laughs).(Photo: Instagram)

I'm expecting some sympathy this time: Shobha

Monitha always got an earful from Soundarya, Deepa and fans of the show. I'm just prepared for some more after this twist. Well, I'm expecting some sympathy this time.(Photo: Instagram)

Nirupam on why Karthik didn't lash out at Monitha after learning Deepa's innocence

Yes, only Deepa's innocence was revealed so far. Karthik was on a guilt trip as soon as he learnt the truth about Deepa's chastity. He couldn't realise or suspect Monitha's cunning nature. It could be his overnice nature.(Photo: Instagram)

Shobha on her preparations for the new track

I've planned and prepared so much for this role. Even the makers and channel wants to give the character a new shade in terms of makeover as well. Since I couldn't shop much due to this lockdown, I'm trying to bring a difference with whatever I have. Performance wise, I will keep giving my best as always. (Photo: Instagram)

'All the three characters will have the same importance,' says Shobha

All the three characters Deepa, Monitha and Karthik will continue to have equal importance in the upcoming track along with other characters as well. Our producers keep telling us, 'You three (Deepa, Karthik and Monitha) are our three pillars'. Kathika Deepam has always been one of those TV shows which had weightage to every character and its emotions. (Photo: Instagram)

Nirupam and Monitha on Karthika Deepam's TRP performance

Shobha said, "We were expecting these ratings because we believe in this track and I'm expecting this pregnancy twist to fetch us more numbers." While Nirupam commented saying, "I wondered how many were happy seeing Karthik crying for Deepa. These TRPs only prove the love people have for Karthika Deepam. Hope this new twist will also help us to set the bar higher."(Photo: Instagram)

Tags
Karthika Deepam, Karthika Deepam Ending, telugu, Telugu TV Shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->