Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Here, how they are keeping themselves connected

Views: 1467  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-28-2021, 01:06 PM

Default Here, how they are keeping themselves connected

A mother and baby’s bond is created even before childbirth and to grow this bond is not an easy task. It takes a lot of time to create this connection with the baby and keep them engaged with fun activities, especially during this pandemic hour, when one is not able to step out. These celeb moms show how they are keeping themselves connected with their toddlers and infants

Addite Malik singing ‘bhajans’ to Ekbir

New mom Addite is a spiritual person and she shared in a post how her son is attached to the bhajans when they play. She posted a video of herself with Ekbir and wrote, “I have always been spiritual but I think there was a natural progression even more during my pregnancy. And I can see Ekbir taking so well to all the songs, bhajans, music and everything I listened to as I can see him relate to it. From his playtime to his lullabys, this music works wonders for him. I would always hear everyone tell me when I was pregnant that Ekbir could feel and hear what I could but I actually see it now and it just feels so beautiful, like we have had a connect even before he had one with anyone else in this world, one of mother and child!”

Ankita Bhargava keeps Mehr engaged with fun activities at home

Ankita keeps her two-year-old busy with various fun kid activities. Making DIY art works to get her a pet fish, so that Mehr can interact with it, Ankita keeps posting several videos and pics on social media and also writes in detail about her intent to do say. While navigating herself as a toddler mom, she wrote, “It took me a while to make a connection between Motherhood and Improvisation! They say Pregnancy Phase is difficult, Well its not! They say Infancy is tricky to handle, Well its not! Toddlerhood,Childhood,Teenage,Twenties,Thirties... . It seems everything is difficult!”

Jankee narrates tales and sings to baby Sufi

New mommy Jankee keeps giving a glimpse of her spending time with baby boy Sufi on social media. She sings songs, narrates tales to her little one. And they are not just any tales or songs. They have life lessons hidden in it. In one of the videos, Jankee explains ‘courage’ to the little one by narrating a small tale of the time when he will learn to roll on his tummy, learn to walk and how it won’t happen at a first try. Their videos are definitely engaging and new mommies can also take note.

Smriti Khanna’s study time with Anayka

Smriti’s adorable little munchkin is quite an active kid and she has got a pre-school programme kit for Anayka’s development. As the schools and colleges are shut, Smriti makes sure her baby girl’s learning is full of fun and also engaging.

Mahhi Vij teaching Tara to be independent

Mahhi and Jay are foster parents to Khushi and Rajveer and they are bringing them up along with their parents. They became parents to little Tara, who is now the centre of attention. Both of them are very protective of their girl and Mahhi is teaching her to be independent at a very young age. Mahhi wrote, “Make your kids independent, teach them to learn and fly at a young age. @tarajaymahhi at one and a half years has been eating on her own, deciding when she’s full, and learning to explore the world of food!”

Shikha makes little Alayna explore nature

Kumkum Bhagya’s Shikha Singh stepped out with her newborn Alayna when lockdown rules had eased a bit early this year. She went on a family trip to a secluded location, where she introduced Alayna to nature by making her feel the clear stream running across. The actress also goes out for occasional walks with her pet dog and baby.

Chhavi Hussein works out with her kids

Parents to two kids Areeza and Arham, Chhavi keeps her kids engaged in her activities. You will often see them working out together. While the videos are extremely cute, they are also inspiring as the kids are also introduced to staying fit just like their mommy. Not only this, her little ones also help the parents doing household chores. Chhavi makes sure to cheer them up.

Tags
Addite Malik, Ankita Bhargava, Chhavi Hussein, Jankee, mahhi vij, photos, shikha singh, Smriti Khanna, tv stars, TV Stars KIDS

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->