Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sourabh Raaj Jain about Khatron Ke Khiladi 11

Views: 1492  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-05-2021, 02:45 PM

Default Sourabh Raaj Jain about Khatron Ke Khiladi 11

Latest Update:
  • I am majorly missing my ghar ka khaana. Although the production team is definitely doing their best to arrange Indian food all the time
Sourabh Raaj Jain about Khatron Ke Khiladi 11
  • Mahabharat fame Sourabh Raaj Jain, who is also one of the contestants this season is excited to be a part of the show and even reveals that KKK was always on his bucket list.

• Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 has been in the news for the promising line-up of celebrity contestants and because of its shoot location - Cape Town.
  • Sourabh was apparently one of the first few contestants to be locked for this season’s Khatron Ke Khiladi and while his name has been already out, he has remained tight lipped about the same.
  • But now just as the contestants get ready to fly out for this coming season, the actor shares the reason for doing the show.
  • When we reached out to Sourabh to know about his participation, he said, "I am quite excited because Khatron Ke Khiladi has been on my bucket list for quite sometime. I love adventures and the adrenaline rush that the tasks bring and hence I am really looking forward to it."
Sourabh’s popularity has always set him apart because he continues to break stereotypes as we’ve seen the actor donning various avatars in historical dramas and mythology shows as well as play everything from a chef in a youth show to even a baddie. After impressing everyone with his dancing s****s on Nach Baliye 9, it looks like he’s now all set to take on the thrill in Fear Factor.

Sourabh has been part of some of the popular shows on Indian television like Remix, Maharabharat, Chandragupta Maurya and Patiala Babes to name a few.

The contestants for Khatron Ke Khiladi will be flying to Cape Town on May 6. The show will once again be hosted by filmmaker Rohit Shetty.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-07-2021, 01:26 PM

Default Sourabh Raaj Jain: I was nervous about travelling for the shoot of Khatron Ke Khiladi during the pandemic Sourabh Raaj Jain

Sourabh Raaj Jain: I was nervous about travelling for the shoot of Khatron Ke Khiladi during the pandemic

Sourabh Raaj Jain

• After almost a year of not shooting, Sourabh Raaj Jain decided to participate in Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (KKK) Season 11.
  • He says that though his family in Delhi, especially his mother, were concerned about his safety as he left for Cape Town on Thursday night, for him, this was a much-needed change.
  • He says, “I talked to my family and told them I needed to do this show to challenge myself and try something new. Also, I feel that while there is fear and we all need to take precautions and stay safe from COVID-19, work has to start at some point in time. For me, it (the break) was too long as even last year, I wasn't working on any ongoing project.” The actor, who is known for his roles in popular shows such as Jai Shri Krishna, Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev and Mahabharat, says he always wanted to be a part of the stunt-based reality show, but travelling and shooting at this point in time definitely made him nervous. “It was not just my family, but even I was nervous about travelling when COVID cases are rising amid the second wave. Even now, when I've already started my journey for the show, I am just praying for everyone’s health and safety. I am just hoping that all of us in the cast and crew remain safe and we are able to complete the shoot as planned,” says Sourabh, adding that he had little time to work on his physical strength as for the last one year, he hasn’t even been going to the gym. The actor says he hopes that he will be able to give his best. “I am someone who never gives up, and that's what keeps me going. So I am looking forward to all the adventure and challenges I am going to face,” he says.
Old 05-19-2021, 04:46 AM

Default I am missing my maa ke haath ka Rajma Chawal

Exclusive - Khatron Ke Khiladi 11's Sourabh Raaj Jain on craving home food in Cape Town: I am missing my maa ke haath ka Rajma Chawal

Sourabh Raaj Jain, who is currently unleashing his daredevil side in Cape Town for the shoot of Khatron Ke Khiladi, is majorly missing 'Ghar Ka Khana' that too cooked by his mother.

While there has been a good spread of Indian food on the sets for Sourabh to satiate his home food cravings. But for him nothing can beat the parathas and chole that are made at his home kitchen, which he is craving at the moment.
Quote:

"I am majorly missing my ghar ka khaana. For somebody like me who prefers home cooked food to any other food from outside, it is not easy for me to work where I am not getting home food. Although the production team is definitely doing their best to arrange Indian food all the time, as the places we go to change, the taste of the food also changes. Though luckily Arjun Bijlani has carried with him besan and aatey ka laddoo which I get to relish once in a while," shares Sourabh.
Quote:

Not only has Sourabh been craving simple Indian khana, but favourite dishes made by his mom are also on his mind. He shares, "I am missing my maa ke haath ka rajma chawal, chole chawal, various stuffed paranthas and everything that she cooks. I am just waiting to eat all my favourites that she so lovingly makes."
Khatron Ke Khiladi season 11 is currently being shot in Cape Town, South Africa and filmmaker Rohit Shetty has returned to host the show again. The reality series is expected to air in July and might replace Dance Deewane season 3.

Tags
chandragupta maurya, khatron ke khiladi, Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, Khatron Ke Khiladi 12, Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 11, khatron ke khiladi season 2021, Maharabharat, Nach Baliye 9, Patiala Babes, rohit shetty, Sourabh, Sourabh Jain, sourabh raaj jain, sourabh raj jain khatron ke khiladi

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->