Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2022-2023 Superstar Singer 2 Latest Updates, Contestants, Participants, Elimination, Winner, Judges

Views: 2975  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-24-2021, 02:23 PM

Default 2022-2023 Superstar Singer 2 Latest Updates, Contestants, Participants, Elimination, Winner, Judges

Latest Update:
  • Mohammad Faiz – Winner of SuperStar Singer 2
  • Wins Prize Money of Rs. 15 Lakh in the 2022 Singing Reality Show. The SonyTV singing reality show is witnessing its Grand Finale today, i.e. 03 September 2022 (Saturday). Top 6 contestants perform for the one last time along with a few popular celebrities from the industry. Shockingly, the news about the winner of the show is already in the air before it telecast. The show that started on 23rd April 2022 has seen some of the finest talent from across the world.
  • The 15 year old talent from Rajasthan, Mohammad Faiz has been the name ever since the show commenced. Mohammad Faiz was last seen in, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa L’il Champs (2019), Love Me India Kid (2018)
  • The kid has been a popular name on Instagram and Youtube with over 500K and 100K Followers on each channel respectively.
  • Everyone’s favorite, Mani is reportedly named as the runner-up of the show, followed by Sayisha Gupta who is the second runner-up, if the sources have to be believed. Stay tuned with us on real-time updates from the finale only on ReadersFusion.
  • Post Interview: Mohammad Faiz declared winner of Superstar Singer 2, says he felt no pressure because he wasn't competing with anyone but himself,
    • Faiz, a 14-year-old, from Jodhpur, Rajasthan, is naturally thrilled. In an exclusive interview with Bombay Times, he said, "When I was announced the winner of the show, everyone around me was crying and clapping. My mama lifted me up on stage after I was announced the winner. My father lives out of India, I spoke to him and he was very happy. Even my mother and sisters had happy tears; it made me feel good that I could make everyone around me proud."
    • Faiz never felt the pressure and always tried to stay calm through the past few months. He shared, "I never thought about the competition or about the finale. For me, we were all just focusing on learning and performing music, we never sang just to compete with each other. In fact, in my mind, I was competing with my own self. Each time I wanted to put up a better performance than the previous one. So I was only working on my s****s because I had to beat myself each time, rather than looking at how others were singing."
    • When asked which is his favourite genre, he said, "On this show, I have sung songs from every genre - from Sufi to ghazal to romantic ones. I would like to call myself a versatile singer. As an artiste, I want to sing all kinds of songs in the future as well."
    • Faiz who's currently in Class IX, wants to balance singing with his studies. He said, "Going ahead, I want to focus on my studies and also keep getting better at singing. I want to keep doing riaz and stay connected with the audiences."
  • Akshay Kumar in tears after watching Rakshabandhan video featuring his sister on Superstar Singer 2: Akshay Kumar is going to be seen as a guest in the upcoming episode of Superstar Singer 2. The channel recently released a promo wherein Akshay is seen all teary-eyed. In the video, the young contestant sings Phoolon Ka Taaron Ka Sabka Kehna Hai. And pictures and clippings of Akshay celebrating Rakhi with his sister are played. Akshay's sister praises him for standing by her side through thick and thin. She applauds him for playing the role of not just a brother but also a father and a friend. It makes Akshay call his sister 'Devi' and tell everyone how their lives changed after the entry of his sister. He calls it the most precious relationship.
  • Talking about singing reality shows, Indian Idol 13 is all set to return to the small screens soon. The grand auditions have started happening across the country. A promo has also been released by the channel which suggests how it will bring the entire family together and appreciate the talent of new singers.
About the Show, Season 2, Season 2022:

• Superstar Singer 2 sees several popular Indian Idol 12 contestants including Arunita Kanjilal, Pawandeep Rajan and Sayli Kamble among others as captains. The singing talent of the kids is honed by them. The show has opened multitude of options for the kids to explore in terms of singing.
  • Sony Entertainment is all set to comeback with another season of the show title as ‘Superstar Singer Season 2’ the show is giving opportunity to all the today’s kid generation who have talent of singing and can show in front of audience can register in the show fast as the auditions have started. so check Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Audition.

About the Competition:
  • Superstar Singer is an Indian singing reality show that is broadcast on Sony Entertainment Television. It is aimed at kids between the ages of 2 and 15
  • This will be a great opportunity as the they can start a good singing career in singing industry. Kids group of age 5 to 15 years can participate in the show so stick around this page and checkout for the updates. So now lets check out the complete details about the upcoming show How to Give Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Audition in 2021?
Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Audition
  1. Visit to the official website or app of Sonyliv, you can download from google play store app
  2. Go to the poster of Superstar Singer Season 2 and you will see registration form click on it
  3. Fill up all your personal details that are required like Name, Contact No, Email, Add, Gender, Nationality etc.
  4. Upload your auditions video, the video should be of 2 minutes not more than that
  5. Agree to all the terms and conditions
  6. And click on OK ****on
Eligibility Criteria
  1. The contestants of age group 2 to 15 years old can participate
  2. The candidate should be an Indian citizen and should have valid proof of it
  3. They must carry valid proof of age and other identity.
Some Importance Guidance
  1. The candidate can select their own song
  2. The identity should be clear from the audition video
  3. The candidate have to come along with some guardian
  4. Also make sure all the details that you provide must be correct because if your application get shortlisted the team will contact you through same.
Online Videos, Episodes:
  • www.sonyliv.com
Judges
  • Season 1 of the show was judged by Himesh Reshammiya, Javed Ali, and Alka Yagnik.
    The season premiered on 29 June 2019.
  • Season 2, Soon
Mentors
  • In season 1, besides the judges, the following four mentors/captains were there to train the singers in order to improve their performances:
  • Nitin Kumar
  • Salman Ali
  • Jyotica Tangri
  • Sachin Kumar Valmiki
Winner of Season 1:
  • The show came to an end with a Super Finale that was scheduled to be held on 6 October 2019 on Sony TV, with six top finalists from which the winner was to be decided on the basis of public votes.
  • Season 1: The winner, Prity Bhattachajee, was awarded the 'Superstar Singer Trophy', along with the cash prize of ₹15,00,000. Apart from this, all the six top contestants received an educational scholarship of ₹2,00,000 each.
  • Season 2 (2022)
  • Mohammad Faiz – Winner of SuperStar Singer 2
  • Wins Prize Money of Rs. 15 Lakh in the 2022 Singing Reality Show. The SonyTV singing reality show is witnessing its Grand Finale today, i.e. 03 September 2022 (Saturday). Top 6 contestants perform for the one last time along with a few popular celebrities from the industry. Shockingly, the news about the winner of the show is already in the air before it telecast. The show that started on 23rd April 2022 has seen some of the finest talent from across the world.

Tags
2021, reality shows, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Articles, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Awards, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Forum, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Future Story, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Gallary, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 IndiaForum, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Interview, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Latest Update, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 New Star Cast, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Photos, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Pictures, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Shocking News, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Social Media updates, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Spoiler, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Star Cast, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Stars, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Story, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Story sofar, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Today Episode, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Tomorrow Spoiler, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Videos, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Written update, Sony Superstar Singer Season 2 Yesterday Episode, sony tv, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->