Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

SAB TV's Tenali Rama (Star Cast, Story, Latest News, Future Story so far, Unknown Facts)

Views: 18296  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-11-2020, 07:54 AM

Default Nirisha Basnett to bring a comedy twist to Tenali Rama as the Chief Aide to emperor

The actress is going to be seen in a pivotal role and here's what the role is going to be. Read on to know.

Currently, all the shows on-air have been trying to keep their audiences glued to the show with interesting twists and turns. One of the most effective ways to do the same is by bringing about new entries and change of tracks, among others. And now, Tenali Rama is about to witness a new entry in the show soon.

Chandranandini actress Nirisha Basnett is all set to enter Tenali Rama where she is going to play the character of Mouu, the Chief Aide of the emperor of a Chinese state called Hingdong. Well, this sounds interesting and given the current track, we are sure that the viewers might be interested in seeing what she has in store.

Talking about the role, she went on to reveal, ''I come to Vijaynagar along with my emperor and his bodyguard. They don't know Hindi so I do all the communication for them. I am smart and cunning at the same time.'' She added further, ''Because I don't know how to speak Hindi properly, the broken Hindi gives a comedy twist."
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-08-2020, 02:25 PM

'Tenali Rama' To Go Off-Air on November 13th

Confirming the same, lead actor Krishna Bharadwaj said, "Yes, the show is ending. I've literally lived the character of Rama and immersed myself in it to an extent that I have forgotten how I lived before the show."

Courtesy : SonyLIV

One of the most beloved shows for Sab TV over all these years has obviously been - Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. A show running for 12 years is always difficult to have any competitor in the same category but one can never forget that the closest a show has come in recent times to match it has been Tenali Rama. The latter has become one of the most loved shows for the channel and has been running for over three years now. However, this long and rather amazing journey is all set to come to an end as the show is scheduled to go off-air on 13th November 2020. Yes! That's right.

Confirming the same to Bombay Times, lead actor Krishna Bharadwaj said, "Yes, the show is ending. I've literally lived the character of Rama and immersed myself in it to an extent that I have forgotten how I lived before the show."

He added on how he is planning to take a long break before taking up a new show, "I will take up a new show after a gap of six months as I plan to undergo a transformation and adopt a look that is drastically different from Tenali Rama. I am bald and have a slight paunch for the part, so I'll grow hair and lose some weight to break the image. I also plan to do a new photo shoot."

Actor Tarun Khanna, who recently joined the show said, "The rumour of the show going off air has been doing the rounds for some time now, however, we learnt later that it will continue till the next year. In fact, the channel had also planned to change its time-slot. I have no clue why this decision has been taken."

The show started back in July 2017 and will end after almost three and a half years of runtime.
Old 04-12-2021, 01:57 PM

Default Sohit Sonie: Even though I had to go bald, I am grateful for Tenali Rama role

Sohit Sonie: Even though I had to go bald, I am grateful for Tenali Rama role

Television actor Sohit Sonie, who played the role of Mani in Tenali Rama, says the show changed his life completely. "I'm very grateful that I did Tenali Rama, even though I had to go bald for the role," says the actor, adding, "I was very confused about it (shaving his head). I wanted to look smart and handsome, and this was the complete opposite of that. However, I knew the character had a lot of potential, so I went for it. The show went on to become a huge success and it completely changed my life.”

The actor said he never had plans to join the industry. He tells us, "I never stayed in Mumbai and struggled to become an actor. I am from Faridabad, and earlier I was into anchoring and stand up comedy. I used to travel to Mumbai for events, and it was during one such performance that a casting agent spotted me. He liked my performance and said, 'why don't you try acting?' He also recommended me for some auditions, and that's how I landed the role in Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain! and then Tenali Rama in 2017.”

But 2021 is all about Bollywood for Sohit, who says, “I had a good start to the year, and I also worked in the film Inspector Avinash, where I shared screen space with Randeep Hooda. It was an overwhelming experience working with him. His energy is so positive and I learnt a lot from him. Also, I'm doing one movie with Arshi Khan, where I'm playing her husband. I had a great time working with her as well."

End of the article

Tags
sab tv, SAB TV Tenali Rama, SAB TV Tenali Rama All Episodes, SAB TV Tenali Rama All Seasons, SAB TV Tenali Rama BollywoodLife, SAB TV Tenali Rama Future, SAB TV Tenali Rama Future Story, SAB TV Tenali Rama IndiaForums, SAB TV Tenali Rama lATEST News, SAB TV Tenali Rama New Leads, SAB TV Tenali Rama Star Cast, SAB TV Tenali Rama Story, SAB TV Tenali Rama Story Sofar, SAB TV Tenali Rama TellyChakkar, SAB TV Tenali Rama TRP, SAB TV Tenali Rama Videos, SAB TV Tenali Rama Written update, SAB TV Tenali Rama Written update in English, SAB TV Tenali Rama Written updates, SAB TV Tenali Rama Yesterday Episode, SAB TV Tenali Rama Youtude, Tenali Rama, Tenali Rama Articles, Tenali Rama Awards, Tenali Rama Forum, Tenali Rama Future Story, Tenali Rama Gallary, Tenali Rama IndiaForum, Tenali Rama Interview, Tenali Rama Latest Update, Tenali Rama New Star Cast, Tenali Rama Photos, Tenali Rama Pictures, Tenali Rama Shocking News, Tenali Rama Social Media updates, Tenali Rama Spoiler, Tenali Rama Star Cast, Tenali Rama Stars, Tenali Rama Story, Tenali Rama Story sofar, Tenali Rama Today Episode, Tenali Rama Tomorrow Spoiler, Tenali Rama TV Show, Tenali Rama Videos, Tenali Rama Written update, Tenali Rama Yesterday Episode, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->