Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Colors TV Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Views: 7108  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-18-2021, 12:02 PM

Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 actor Manasvi Vashist feels ''Traveling broadens your outlook as an actor''

If there is one thing that we have missed in the lockdown is traveling. Actor Manasvi Vashist too, seems to have missed travelling.

If there is one thing that we have missed in the lockdown is traveling. Actor Manasvi Vashist too, seems to have missed travelling, a lot. Given how travelling makes everything better, it sure is vital in keeping our energies up and also feeling rejuventated. Says the actor, "I enjoy travelling. It helps me to rejuvenate. Whenever I get off for more than 2-3 days, I take a trip and this time I had chosen Goa. Sadly, I can't plan a trip abroad due to Covid but I'd have loved to. So far, I've travelled across the United States, Switzerland, Bali, Singapore, Amsterdam, Spain etc.''

So is he a solo traveller? "I never travel alone. I need someone to travel with me be it friends or family. I enjoy company when I travel. Exploring new places with your loved ones is my best time,", he shares
Talking about how important travelling should be for an actor he says, "I always try to travel as many places as I can. It broadens your outlook, helps you learn about new lifestyles, cultures, languages. You always get to know more. It also refreshes your mind. Our routine gets way too monotonous and we need an escape from that. Sometimes all you need is a a bit of an adventure to come out of a fix."
We all could use a vacation after talking so much about traveling!
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-22-2021, 12:42 PM

Ishq Mein Marjawan 2: Riya Bhattacharjee to pair opposite Manasvi Vashist

Riya Bhattacharje has been recently roped in for Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 and it will kickstart another love story on the show.

Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 has been in the headlines for a long time now and it started off with the news of the show going off-air and moving on to the OTT platform. Following that, the show witnessed a new entry in the form of actor Ankit Siwach, and that sure has brought about interesting twists and turns.
And now, entering the show will be a female character. As per sources, a love track is to start between Manasvi Vashist and Riya Bhattacharjee, who has been recently roped in for the show. Sources further added that her entry is most likely to be shown today and things are about to get a lot more interesting.

Meanwhile, the show already features Helly Shah, Rrahul Sudhir, and Vishal Vashishtha in the lead roles. With makers trying their best to bring about major twists and turns, fans are sure in for a ride.
Old 03-31-2021, 12:05 PM

Helly Shah on Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 going digital: We got a lot of liberty to perform

Helly Shah opens up on Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 moving to the digital space. Read on to know what does she have to say.

Ishq Mein Marjawan 2, featuring Helly Shah, Rrahul Sudhir, and Vishal Vashishth in the lead roles has been in the news for a while now and continues to grab the attention of the fans for various reasons. However, the show was moved to the OTT space after a run of 200 episodes and while it came across as a surprise to everyone, the audiences seem to have welcomed the move with open arms.
As for Helly, she got talking about the same and mentioned how on their last day of shoot for the television telecast, everything felt weird, even though it wasn't their last day, but the shoot felt different. She added while talking to SpotboyE, how it was difficult to express the emotions in words.
As for what does she feel about the show moving to the digital space, she says that with the movie, the audience will see a new shade of Riddhima in the episodes ahead. She added how they have more liberty and there is scope to play around with both, the script as well as the characters. However, with television, there were certain limitations as far as the content is concerned. She further added how the audience for both is different and one of the reasons to move the show to OTT over pulling it off air was that the youth could also connect to the show. She added how the team is working hard to entertain the audiences and she hopes they like it.

Tags
colors tv, ishq mein marjawan, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 in English, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 in Hindi, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 in Telugu, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Lastet Update, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 News, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Star Cast, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Story, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Videos, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Written update, star cast, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->