Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Gaiety Galaxy Owner Manoj Desai Struggles To Provide Salary To Employees Amid Lockdown, Calls Out Bollywood Celebs For Not Lending Support

Views: 1757  
Old 04-16-2020, 04:52 PM

Default Gaiety Galaxy Owner Manoj Desai Struggles To Provide Salary To Employees Amid Lockdown, Calls Out Bollywood Celebs For Not Lending Support

The coronavirus pandemic has brought the whole world to a standstill. From daily wage workers to business owners, everyone is facing a huge loss these days. Private companies are firing people and the government is issuing salary cuts to their employees. Adding to the same is the popular Bandra theater Gaiety Galaxy owner, Manoj Desai, who is also struggling to pay salaries to his workers.

Yes, you read that right. Gaiety is one of the oldest cinemas in Mumbai and is always housefull on the first day when any Bollywood film releases. Not just that, Bollywood celebrities themselves come to witness the craze for their film at Gaiety.

Gaiety Galaxy Owner Manoj Desai Struggles To Provide Salary To Employees Amid Lockdown, Calls Out Bollywood Celebs For Not Lending SupportIn an interview with Mid-Day, Desai revealed that none of the Bollywood actors have offered to help yet. “I don’t want to lay off anyone as per the directive of our prime minister. I am taking a bank loan to tide over the next few months. I want to retain all my staffers. How will they run their homes if I let go of them?”

Trending

He further added, “When their films release, they drop by at Gaiety to see the crowd. They give interviews saying that the crowd at Gaiety is the yardstick to determine a film’s success, but no one has offered help so far.”

Well, we hope that the Bollywood community comes together in this crisis to help the ones in need. Gaiety is undoubtedly one of the best cinemas in Mumbai and witnesses a huge crowd every Friday when the film releases. We hope that Mr. Desai gets help soon!

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Gaiety Galaxy Owner Manoj Desai Struggles To Provide Salary To Employees Amid Lockdown, Calls Out Bollywood Celebs For Not Lending Support appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Tags
gaiety galaxy bandra, gaiety galaxy bandra owner, gaiety galaxy bandra today show, gaiety galaxy contact number, Gaiety Galaxy Owner, Gaiety Galaxy Owner Manoj Desai, gaiety galaxy seating capacity, gaiety galaxy today show, gaiety galaxy today show time, gaiety galaxy wiki, Manoj Desai, manoj desai age, manoj desai biography, manoj desai cinema, manoj desai gaiety galaxy wiki, manoj desai gilead, manoj desai lockdown, manoj desai movies, manoj desai net worth, manoj desai producer wiki, manoj desai theatre, manoj desai wiki, manoj desai wikipedia, maratha mandir owner

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum