Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Avengers: Endgame Trivia #17: Captain America REFUSED To Eat In The Post-Credits’ Sha

Views: 660  
Old 04-12-2020, 07:05 AM

Default Avengers: Endgame Trivia #17: Captain America REFUSED To Eat In The Post-Credits’ Sha

As the first anniversary for Avengers: Endgame is coming close, our trivia around the franchise gets more interesting and less known with every passing day. This trivia has Chris Evans’ Captain America from Avengers’ post-credit scene and it’s hilarious.

So we all remember Marvel’s quirkiest end-credit scene in which the superheroes after saving the world take a day off to have a Shawarma. But in that scene, we see Captain America not having food and sitting silently with his hand covering his face.

Avengers: Endgame Trivia #17: Captain America REFUSED To Eat In The Post-Credits’ Shawarma Scene Of The Avengers, Here’s Why!The real reason behind this is published on Ranker, it reveals, “Did you ever wonder why Captain America isn’t eating in the post-credits scene at a shawarma restaurant? It’s because, by the time this scene was shot, Chris Evans was filming Snowpiercer and refused to shave off his beard. Instead, the crew created a prosthetic jaw, but he was unable to eat or talk during the scene. This is also why he is covering his face with his fist.”

Check out the scene here:

Trending

Recently we got to know that Chris Evans grabbed Captain America’s role after his mother urged him to reconsider turning down the Marvel blockbuster.

Evans passed on the superhero role a few times and told popular TV host Jimmy Kimmel last year that he was “scared” of being a part of a massive franchise, reports aceshowbiz.com.

It has come out that it was Evans’s mother Lisa, who convinced him to take up the career-making role. Lisa told Esquire magazine that Evans feared the pressures of fame.

“His biggest fear was losing his anonymity. He said, ‘I have a career now where I can do work I really like. I can walk my dog. Nobody bothers me. Nobody wants to talk to me. I can go wherever I want. And the idea of losing that is terrifying to me’,” she said.

That’s our Avengers Trivia for today. Koimoi will share with you all another interesting scoop from the film daily.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Avengers: Endgame Trivia #17: Captain America REFUSED To Eat In The Post-Credits’ Shawarma Scene Of The Avengers, Here’s Why! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum