Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Sports News Forum

Dwayne Johnson AKA The Rock & WWE To Collaborate For Ric Flair’s Biopic?

Views: 1933  
Old 04-07-2020, 01:33 PM

Default Dwayne Johnson AKA The Rock & WWE To Collaborate For Ric Flair’s Biopic?

The name of ‘nature boy’ Ric Flair is iconic not just in WWE but in the entire pro-wrestling world. While he thoroughly entertained with his wrestling s****s, he also gifted us with some of the best feuds in the industry.

Now, as per the latest reports that are doing round, Ric is all to get a biopic on his legendary career.

Dwayne Johnson AKA The Rock & WWE To Collaborate For Ric Flair’s Biopic?Regarding a feature film on his life, Ric Flair himself spilled some beans while talking to the media. He appeared on Busted Open Radio on 27th March and discussed various aspects of his life. He was quoted saying, “I talked to Dwayne and Dany Garcia … and Hiram Garcia and they’re gonna collaborate, the last time I heard, for all this stuff and make a movie with the WWE (about) me with Sue Levison, who now is with WWE and is doing a fabulous job,” Flair said (H/T to The Score). “Sue’s got a great background. As soon as everything gets rolling again after that, they’ll make that movie. I am looking forward to that because I’ll have a lot of input”.

Trending

Well, that will be a real tribute to 16 times World Champion!

Meanwhile, the veteran revealed of sending a personal text to The Undertaker, after he scored a victory over AJ Styles in a first-ever Boneyard match at Wrestlemania 36.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Dwayne Johnson AKA The Rock & WWE To Collaborate For Ric Flair’s Biopic? appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Tags
daughter, Dwayne Johnson, dwayne johnson family, dwayne johnson kids, dwayne johnson movies, dwayne johnson movies and tv shows, dwayne johnson parents, dwayne johnson wife, father

Latest News in Sports News Forum