Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

JUST IN! Selena Gomez Diagnosed With Bipolar Disorder, Post Her Struggle With Lupus

Views: 747  
Old 04-04-2020, 07:24 AM

Default JUST IN! Selena Gomez Diagnosed With Bipolar Disorder, Post Her Struggle With Lupus

Selena Gomez has been going through a tough time in her personal life. Ever since her breakup with Justin Bieber, the actress has dealt with depression, diagnosed with Lupus and even has gone through a kidney transplant. The Rare Beauty owner now reveals being diagnosed with Bipolar disorder as well.

The Rare singer got into a conversation with her old friend Miley Cyrus on the Bright Minded Instagram Live series yesterday. The beauty began with her revelation as, “Recently, I went to one of the best mental hospitals in… America, McClean Hospital, and I discussed that after years of going through a lot of different things, I realized that I was bipolar.”

JUST IN! Selena Gomez Diagnosed With Bipolar Disorder, Post Her Struggle With LupusThe beauty has previously visited the hospital for Lupus in 2015, Kidney Transplant in 2017, and even consulted at their Mental Health Treatment Centre in 2018. However, the Taki Taki singer has given an entirely new perspective to her disease with nothing but positivity and hope.

“I think people get scared of that, right? They’re like, ‘Oh!’ And I’ve seen it, I’ve seen some of it even in my own family, where I’m like, ‘What’s going on?’ I’m from Texas, it’s just not known to talk about mental health. You got to seem cool. And then I see anger built up in children and teenagers or whatever young adults because they are wanting that so badly. I just feel like when I finally said what I was going to say, I wanted to know everything about it. And it took the fear away,” she said as she inspired fans.

Trending

Meanwhile, the Look At Her Now singer made a lot of noise recently after she accidentally liked two pictures of Justin Bieber on his fan club pages. Her fans went onto claim that her account was hacked.

We love her zeal and power to tackle all the obstructions with positivity. More power to you, Selena Gomez!

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post JUST IN! Selena Gomez Diagnosed With Bipolar Disorder, Post Her Struggle With Lupus appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum