Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips

Benefit config

Views: 2635  
Old 12-14-2008, 12:23 PM

Default Benefit config

Summary:
I need to add new benefit rates for Insurance, Dental, and Legal for the upcoming year. What are the steps I need to follow in the IMG to accomplish this task? fficeffice" />

Full Article:
Disclaimer: Contents are not reviewed for correctness and are not endorsed or recommended by ITtoolbox or any vendor. Popular Q&A contents include summarized information from ITtoolbox SAP-R3-HR discussion unless otherwise noted.

Adapted from response by Carole on Thursday, November 13, 2003

This is how I do it in 4.6c -

1. SPRO -> Personnel Management -> Benefits -> Plans -> Health Plans -> Define cost formula calculation rules. Execute it.
2. Select which benefit area.
3. Select the benefit plan.
4. Select the cost formula to update.
5. Now you should be on the screen that says Change View "Benefits Calculation rules for Cost formula for Health Plan. This is where you need to be to enter the new rates.
6. Make sure that the latest set of dates are highlighted. If not, then select the latest date manually by clicking on the date in the 'From' field.
7. Click the Delimit Icon on the tool bar.
8. The small popup 'Validity limit Entry' input box is now displayed to enter the Starting Date for the new rates.
9. Enter the Starting Date for the Delimit to begin.
10. Click the Green Checkmark after you have entered the date to continue.
11. Change the dollar amounts as they pertain to the cost formula being processed.
12. After entering the new amounts, Save it.
13. Another screen is displayed showing the info you entered. I don't enter anything here; I just click the Back ****on which brings me back to the Cost Formula selection box.
14. Repeat the above steps 4-13 until all new cost rates have been entered.
15. When finished with this plan's new rates arrow back to the Bebefit Plan selection screen and repeat steps 3-13.

Latest News in Career Forum & Tips