Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kashmera Shah in City of Gold

Views: 1821  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-09-2009, 07:09 PM

Default Kashmera Shah in City of Gold

After Rakhi Sawant, this actor known for her bindas nature will now be seen in a new film called City Of Gold.

We have seen her last in Wake Up Sid. Kashmera Shah, who has only done item numbers in Mahesh Manjrekar-directed films such as Kurukshetra (2000) and Vaastav (1999), is now doing a full-fledged role in his next, City of Gold.

In Wake Up Sid, she had a miniscule role of a temptress, not any different from what she was been doing in her item numbers, but she said, it was a relief for once to be cast as a cheerful independent woman and bond with a great actress like Konkona Sen.

About her new role in the film, Kashmera says, “I have a very good equation with Mahesh. It is great to be a part of his next film in which I will be playing a Marathi mulgi and, of course, my character will have a lot of oomph. I can’t wait for the shoot to begin.”

Apart from this film, there is a buzz that she has being approached for the second season of Pati,Patni Aur Woh with her boyfriend Krushna Abhishek. About this,Kashmera quipped, “Its too early to comment.”

City of Gold also stars Shivaji Satam, Reema Lagoo, Sachin Khedekar and Chetan Hansraj.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->