Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Baby's newfound love!

Views: 1388  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-21-2009, 02:02 PM

Default Baby's newfound love!

Benaf Dadachanji aka Baby of Star Plus’ Baa Bahu Aur Baby has confessed to her new found love…

Benaf Dadachanji
who essays the role of Baby to perfectionin Star Plus and Hats Offs Baa Bahu Aur Baby has fallen in love with photography!

Benaf tells us, "It's only last week that I realized, I can take pretty good photographs." So how did the serendipity happen? She says, "Apparently, I went to my friend's place where we all were supposed to have candle light dinner. And I just went on taking photos with my cellphone camera. It was my friend who told me I took awfully great pictures given the light quality."

Soon enough Benaf too believed in her friend's compliments and realized the beauty of the photos taken by her. She excitedly tells us, "I'm going out today to get myself a new digicam. My old one broke, so I'm gonna get a better one with more advanced technologies. And I won't buy just another camera. I will buy one of the best belonging to a well-reputed brand!"

Well, we wish many happy memories to Benaf and her brand new camera!

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->