Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Yash Dasgupta nurses a bruised back...

Views: 1834  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-30-2011, 03:28 AM

Send a message via ICQ to DriextturoDup
Default Yash Dasgupta nurses a bruised back...

Yash Dasgupta, Karan of Na Aana Is Desh Laado who is known for his on screen as well as off screen valor is now suffering from an after effect..

Yash Dasgupta who essays the role of Karan in COLORS' Na Aana Is Desh Laado is nursing a bad back after shooting the daring stunt scenes himself!!

As per the story line, there was a scene wherein Karan and Dia (Simran Kaur) are stopped midway by the goons of Ammaji (Meghna Malik). Karan fights with all valour to save himself and Dia.

We hear that while shooting for this action sequence, Yash Dasgupta had to have tube lights hit on his back. When the tube light was hit on his back, it unfortunately missed the padding that he had put, and this resulted in profuse bleeding.

Our source from the set says, "The shoot was immediately halted when it was noticed that Yash had sustained an injury. His back was in a very bad shape, with glass pieces pierced all over. The Director did not want to proceed with the shoot but it was Yash who persuaded him to finish the shoot. By the time the shoot of the scene got over, Yash suffered much more injuries on his back and left hand".

Yash we hear was missing from the scene of shoot for the next few days. The guy could not even lie down on his back and had to go thro' an X-ray for his back.

When contacted, Yash confirmed that his injury and said, "Yes it is true that my back is in real bad shape. I have not been able to sit properly or lie down. I simply enjoy doing my own stunt scenes, and did the same here. Even though the shoot had to be halted because of the injuries, the outcome was good. The scene had come out very well, and I got appreciated by one and all".

Yash who is slightly better now has resumed shoot and is raring to go as always…

We wish the young lad a speedy recovery..