Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Karan and Shraddha’s secret marriage (The Reason is here)

Views: 2384  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-18-2008, 02:44 PM
Sr.Member

Default Karan and Shraddha’s secret marriage (The Reason is here)

One of television's most talked about couples Karan Singh Grover and Shraddha Nigam tied the knot secretly in Goa recently. The duo got married in a very private way so much so that even their family did not know what was happening.

"It all happened in a haste. It was a very private affair... it was almost like even we didn't know that we are getting married!" laughs the bride, "We went to Goa on December 1st and Karan called me in the evening asking me that whether I wanted to marry him the next day and I just agreed.".

The gorgeous bride was dressed in a simple pink coloured lehnga and the groom chose to go with a cool Virendra Kumar outfit. The marriage took place as per Sikh rituals with the couple taking four pheres around their holy book.

So were the horoscopes matched earlier, we asked the newly wed bride. "We always visit this gurudwara when ever we go to Goa and there is a pandit there who suggested three appropriate dates for marriage. Horoscopes milaane ka time hi nahi mila," she giggles.

The couple says they flew to Goa undecided and unplanned on 1st but got married the very next day. How ever, the actress says that they did seek their parent's permission before their hasty wedding.

"On the 1st evening both of us called our parents and told them we are thinking of tying the knot the next day. Surprisingly they were very cool about it and also landed in Goa on the 2nd morning," informs Shraddha.

However, Shraddha says that she regrets not being able to invite any one apart from the family. "I know many people will be very upset that they couldn't be a part of it,” says Shraddha. But the couple plan to more than make up for it.

“We have four parties lined up altogether - 2 in Mumbai for family and friends, 1 in my and Karan's native Delhi and 1 in Jaipur where my grandparents stay," she informs.

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->